Chapter 5 - Leave Him Alone

(A/N: By the way Italics and Bold together is a memory)

Harry POV

We made our way out of building 5 into building 3. It didn't take long to get there. When we got there, we gave the papers to Mr. Mason and he signed them for us.

"I'm afraid you're going to have to sit at the back boys, there is nowhere else to sit," Mr. Mason said.

Again, I just smiled a little shy smile and walked to the back with Draco to our seats.

Again, the lesson was boring. We were reading about some great poet and author called William Shakespeare who lived hundreds of years ago. I didn't really get the point of it but they're muggles what else can I say?

The end of the lesson came very quickly - actually, too quickly for my liking because I had to leave Draco and go to a lesson by myself! I had music whilst he had art. I didn't want to leave him but I had to. Draco was going to building four but I was going to building eight.

I signed.

"Come to building eight when you're done please Draco, I'll wait for you there." I said weakly to Draco.

He looked down at me whilst I looked up at him. "Okay Harry, I will. Don't worry okay?"

I nodded my head, turned around and began to make my way over to building eight as Draco headed in the direction of building four.

When I got to the classroom, I loved it immediately. I love music and this room just greeted music and embraced it beautifully. I see that this is going to be my favourite class but what would have made it better would be if Draco was here.

I walked up to the teacher's desk and took a deep breath before talking.

"Hello, Mrs," I began but stopped when I heard gasps from my class mates then I realised that this was the first time that they have probably heard my voice. I felt a blush rising in my cheeks.

Mrs. Kelalies looked up at me from the desk and smiled. I gave her the sheet and she signed it.

"Harry, welcome to our music class. Do you play any instruments?" She asked.

Just from the sound of her voice, I liked her already. She had a very nice, calm voice that sounded a though she could sing beautifully like Adele or Sia or another amazing singer out there. Me and Draco had looked into some muggle things to blend in more and these were some of the people we looked up.

"Thank you and yes I do play an instrument, well I play multiple instruments. I play violin, cello, guitar, piano and sing. I am also currently learning the trombone." I said.

She looked quite amazed. "Well, that's great Harry; you can take a seat anywhere you like. I don't really have a seating plan."

I smiled at her and began to make my way to the back of the class room to one of the unoccupied tables in the back corner and began to wait for the class to be filled. As I was waiting, I took out a piece of paper and began composing another song for Draco.

I stayed like that for a few minutes before I felt a presence next to me. I jumped and looked at my new neighbour. It was a girl. She had blond hair and bright blue eyes and bright pink lipstick. She was wearing a dull, plain, pink tank top with black jeans. She looked pretty but she sat too close to me and I felt disgusted by her and claustrophobic as she pushed me into the corner even more by moving closer to me. I just wished Draco was here and tell her to move and leave me alone. But I was too much of a chicken again to tell her to do so.

"Hi Harry," The girl said leaning towards me and pushing out her flat-as-an-iron-board-chest in my face as I am incredibly short for my age due to all the abuse caused by my uncle when I was little that now, I am only 5ft 5 inches.