Chapter 14 - Quidditch?

Edward's POV

He wiped the red tears with the back of his hand and stared at it for a few seconds. He cried blood. How strange. Firstly, vampires don't cry and his seemed to be blood and he hasn't drunk any blood since he woke up. I would have to think about that later. Right now, I had a different problem at hand.

"Harry, I didn't mean to hurt-" I began but he seemed to not want to hear me out.

"No, it's fine, I will just go find someone else," he said with sadness in his voice. "You know what, you can leave," he added quietly.

"What?" I asked confused at his sudden request.

"I said leave!" He said a bit louder as his anger seemed to rise.

"Harry please," I pleaded wanting a chance to actually find out what the problem was that made him want to kick me out of his house. He was my mate. My submissive mate. I am supposed to protect him.

"Didn't you hear me? I said leave! Before I literally throw you out myself!" He threatened, properly shouting at me now.

I looked at him to see if he had maybe calmed down and was going to give me a second chance but no. He just glared at me. I turned back to the window and jumped out.

As soon as my feet hit the ground, I began running towards the trees back to my home. I had gotten to know a bit about Harry's life before Forks when Harry was asleep, I thought maybe Draco would give me a chance to make Harry happy once and for all but that has all been broken now.

When I got home, my family quickly picked up on my mood. Alice had probably seen what happen and told my family.

"Edward," Carlisle said as I got to the Living Room.

"I'm fine Carlisle," I replied cutting him off and running to my room.

'Why did my life have to be so difficult?!' I thought to myself. 'I have finally found my mate after nearly a century of searching; I have found him. Even though he is broken and used, I will still love and cherish him! I will protect him with my life! I love him!'

After I made that declaration to myself, I had calmed down a bit. I sat on the loveseat in my bedroom and stared at the floor.

***

Draco's POV

"I'm sorry Draco, but I've found someone better than you. You knew this was coming someday. I left you for Cedric and I will leave you for Edward who used to be Cedric. Please Draco, understand that you were there only for me when I was broken and couldn't go any further and was about to give up. You were always there for me, but you aren't the one for me." Harry said to me.

"Please Harry, give me a chance," I begged. "Let me show you how much I love you, Harry. Please don't do this to me."

"I'm sorry Draco, but I don't love you anymore, please understand and let me go like you did to me with Cedric," Harry continued shattering my already broken heart.

I reached out to touch his cheek, but he pulled away. I was hurt further.

"Don't you dare touch my mate," Edward growled from behind me.

I fell on my knees and began to cry. I looked up and saw Harry and Edward walking away from me.

I suddenly woke up with tears running down my face. However, I felt someone beside me. It was Harry. What was he doing here? He should be in his room. He had said he wanted to be alone. I don't have enough energy to think about that. Harry was going to leave me soon and this time permanently!