Chapter 23 - The Party

Draco POV

The party was going just as planned. Everyone we invited turned up and Harry seemed to be having a great time. Most people were in the indoor pool and the main hall partying. The DJ was booming the music loud but not too loud that you couldn't hear your friends talking.

People were eating and just having fun. The party started an hour ago and so we will play some games later, a dance off, a movie, karaoke and when it is really dark, have a campfire. Then once everyone has left and it's just left me, Harry, the Cullens and the Shape shifters, we will have a game of spin the bottle and a sleepover.

I walked into the hall trying to find Jake. I talked to him when he firstly arrived, but I haven't talked to him since. I looked around and saw Harry grinding hard against Edward to the beat of the music which was playing. They made up over the week and were talking to each other like they used to, and Harry finally managed to admit his need for Edward, but they weren't together officially. But now, Harry didn't have to worry about being raped again as he has me, the Cullens and the shape shifters to look after and keep him safe.

But tonight, Harry was really out to impress. He had on some tight, blue skinny jeans that was ripped at the knees and thighs exposing his heavily glamoured thighs and big ass. A tight-fitting black t-shirt that showed his feminine body structure. With his glamoured pregnant belly, he had a flat stomach, thin waist, and wide hips that any girl from our school would be extremely jealous of. He had on a denim jacket which pulled off his whole look. He had on a little bit of makeup, but the dark eye shadow really brought out his eyes! Edward was heavily shocked when he saw Harry. I managed to get a picture of which I am so grateful of, but Harry looks so beautiful and pretty and just so desirable!

"Draco!" I heard someone shout my name.

I turned around trying to find the voice. It belonged to non-other than Jake. I ran to him and hugged him. But it has nearly been an hour since I last saw him now.

"I've been looking all over for you!" I told him.

He laughed softly and hugged me back.

"Wanna dance?" He asked.

I nodded bashfully and took his outstretched hand and walked onto the dance floor. We danced for a few minutes and as I looked around, I suddenly saw Harry and Edward snogging! I giggled and nodding my head towards them for Jake to see. He also began to laugh.

I looked at him in the eyes as he turned to look at me. I held his gaze for a few seconds then look at his pale slightly pink lips. I moved in slowly as he did, and slowly pressed our lips together. It was such a sweet, gentle kiss but I felt my magic surge and fill me from my head to the tip of my toes with such warmth, that I felt all fuzzy on the inside. I felt complete but there was still something missing but this feeling was enough for me.

I don't know how long we were kissing for, but he eventually broke the kiss, and we were both panting for air. I looked him in the eyes again and pressed my lips against his for a little peck.

"Awwww, would you look at that! Jake has finally made a move!" I heard.

"Oh, shut it Embry! At least I am not always on my boyfriend's face like some people!" Jacob shouted back.

I giggled.

I walked up to the stage with the DJ and asked for the mic.

"Alright everyone! Dance off in 30 minutes! Solo or Group!" I shouted in the mic. "Please come to the DJ to pick your music to dance to. Winner or winners get $100 each and a prize of their choosing that is below $200." I continued before walking off the stage.