Chapter 6 - Dream Of The Past

Draco POV

As soon as we got home and parked our bikes, Harry rushed out the garage and into the house. I knew I had to leave him to have some time alone, but I know he is going to cut again. He would summon them. So, I rushed inside after him.

When I got to the third floor with the bedrooms, I called out his name, but he didn't answer. I knocked on his door and he still didn't answer so I did the only thing I could think of which was blast the door down.

When I got into his room, he wasn't in there, so I went to check the bathroom, but the door was locked.

"Harry, I know that you're in there," I called.

No response.

"Harry, please come out, cutting yourself is not the only way to deal with this," I shouted at the door. I was not going to break down again and cry like this morning, but I felt hurt again. "Please Harry, come out and let us talk about it."

"No Draco," Harry replied from the other side of the door and sniffed. He was crying. "It helps me feel better. Please just let me be alone."

"Harry, please, you're going to die if you keep it up," I said. "You don't eat, you do nothing all day and you lose lots of blood every day. It's not healthy."

"Maybe that's what I want," He shouted back. "Maybe I just want to die."

After that that, I had had enough as it went quiet. He would kill himself. I felt myself panic at the thought of him about to kill himself now. I blasted the bathroom door open and was shocked at the sight before me.

Harry sat there on the floor of his bathroom in a pool of his own blood with blood gushing from his arms and legs. He now had his wand pointed to his head with tears streaming down his face.

I rushed into the room and snatched the wand from his hand. He tried to take it back, but he was too weak and just fell on the tiled floor.

"Harry, please don't do this to yourself," I said as I began to cry.

"Draco please grant me this final wish and kill me. I can't live anymore Draco, I have been raped a countless number of times, I have been abused by my own family, someone I truly loved died because of me. I can't live anymore, I hate myself Draco, I can't even look at myself anymore. Please." He pleaded. "Even if you don't kill me Draco, I will die of blood loss."

He said and sat back down to embrace his death like an old friend.

I began to cast spells to close his wounds and clean up the blood and summoned some blood replenishing potion that I made and got to work to bring him back.

I learned as many medical spells as I could when I moved in with Harry after he told me about his mental health so that if he went too far with his self-harming, I could help him. It happened a lot when I firstly found out. He was sometimes literally on the verge of death, but those situations happened a lot less often now. The cutting isn't so bad now, but I know he does it every day until yesterday when I removed his blades because I thought that might help but I don't think it will.

After I finished and he looked presentable, I gave him a dreamless sleep potion and a scar remover so he wouldn't worry about his body and become even more self-conscious than he already is.

I sighed as I got up and picked him up and placed him on the bed lying next to him.

I started to cry. This was the closest he had ever gotten to dying. I love him so, so much yet he doesn't realise that. He thinks that no one loves him and that everyone leaves him in the end. But I came back to help him. I never left him. But he doesn't realise that.