Chapter Thirteen- Hell

"I see your waking up, just in time" I hear Tyler say as my eyes are opening.

I'm in the passengers seat of a car and he's in the drivers seat. He pulls over on the side of the road and puts a black bag over my head.

The car goes back into motion and eventually stops again.

"Don't try to run, the drugs I gave you will limit your movement for the next few hours, don't make a fool of yourself."

He says this with irritation in his voice as I hear him get out of the car and slam the door shut.

Within minutes I'm being pulled out of the vehicle.

I only hear low toned voices in the background as whoever is escorting me, is pushing me along.

Next thing I hear is the sound of a door opening, then the bag comes off my head and I'm sent sliding into a cell.

I grunt in pain as I land on my side. One of the men comes in and handcuffs my wrists to a metal bar attached to the wall.

He leaves and I look around. It's dark, cold, no windows, and you have to go through two doors to exit the cell.

I hear footsteps and a familiar voice coming closer but I can't put my finger on who it is.

It's not till I see the person that I know who is, it's Edward.

The man that captured James and I, the man that had beef with James.

With a wide grin on his face he says "There's someone here that would like to see you."

I get a sick feeling in my stomach as I see Carl come into sight and say "I told you I'd be back."

He swipes his key card into the first door and Edward swipes the second door opening it.

Carl walks in and instantly punches me square across my face.

Blood starts to pool from my mouth and Edward puts his hand on Carl while saying "That's enough for now."

Carl leaves and Edward crouches down in front of me.

He pulls out a rag and wipes my mouth while mumbling something.

"What do you want with me" I mumble out, still in pain.

He shakes his head as he stands up and says "You'll find out soon enough."

He exits the room and fear is starting to overwhelm me.

I know they need me alive for right now but obviously they can hurt me however they want.

No one is here to help me, and there's no way I'm getting out of this cell, let alone these cuffs.

I can feel myself starting to hyperventilate and I hear more voices coming towards me.

I realize I can use my hyperventilation to my advantage.

Maybe if I can fake a medical issue they will take me out of this cell where I can escape.

The people start to walk past my cell and I have to think quick so I decide to scrape the wound on my side against the metal bar so it will come open.

I scream in pain as the metal cuts it open and they a few run to the bars but a couple of them run off to I guess go get help.

Edward and another man ,who I can't tell who it is because of his skeleton mask on his face, show up.

He has a backpack and medic patch's on his sleeves.

They open the door and a few guards guards come in first.

They take the metal bar from the wall and put it up above my head where I am sitting. They then handcuff my wrists to that bar.

My arms are literally left hanging above me with no way for me to stand up because of the angle of my arms.

The guards leave and the medic enters. They close the doors behind him and the only people I can see is him and I.

As he nears me I stare at the ground so that I won't seem hostile to him if he thinks I am. Though he knows I can't do anything, doesn't mean that I can't get him mentally.

A moment later I feel his hand pull my face up so I'm looking at him.

I can't see any of him because of his glasses and mask but he's staring right at me.

Next thing I know he whispers at an almost inaudible tone "Look at me beautiful, I won't hurt you."

Recognition fills me as I remember who said that to me last, it's Aaron!

I go to speak but before I can get a word out he slaps me hard enough for my head to slam back into the wall.

He yells "shut up and stop playing mind games."

My face turns to fear and he mumbles again in a very almost inaudible tone,

"there is cameras and microphones in here, you don't know me, and I don't know you, I'm sorry."

In a normal voice he says
"I'm going to give you a shot that will numb the area so I can stitch your wound."

He does this then prepares to stitch my leg. No words are spoken the entire time after and once he is done he leaves.

Before he does leave though, he gets another shot out and stands up to put it into my arm. I go to speak but he quickly slaps me again.

Though it hurts, it doesn't compare to the feeling that he is the one causing me the pain.

Questions are floating through my head but I guess I can be happy that he's okay.

Shortly after he leaves, I figure out what was in that shot. Well I don't know what it is, but it's making me very sleepy.

*Sometime Later*

A slight pain fills my body as I awake to two men dragging me by my arms down a dim hallway. They stop at a door, swipe a security card, then drag me in.

It's a very big room with lots of scientists, tools, and equipment. They put me into a human size glass capsule, which almost looks like a fish tank.
They shut the door and I see Carl's face appear on the other side of the glass.

He lets out a laugh as holds up a small remote, and pushes a large red button. Water starts to fill the tank and I start to beat on the glass.

Carl yells out as he's walking away "it's bulletproof so good luck with that."

Before the water reaches the top, I take the biggest breath I can muster.

Thoughts start to cloud my mind, will I ever see my friends again, my parents, James, Zach, Noah's?

Will I ever get married or have kids?

Is this how I am going to die?