7// Solo

Hello peeps
Let me go straight to the point.

02:35am

Nabila's POV

I woke up to see an empty space beside me meaning Ama is awake and she is in the washroom.

I got up and muttered a waking up Dua (yeah I do that once in a while if I remember 😉).

"I was planning on disturbing your beauty sleep" Ama smirked evily coming out of the toilet.

"I know you were that's why I'm awake" I said heading to the toilet.
"Come out first we'll continue" Ama said jumping on to the bed.

"Don't sleep fa"I warned knowing Ama.
"KK trust me on this" Ama said in a professional way.

I brushed my teeth then washed my face. I was taking a lot of time washing my face and Ama couldn't excercise patience.

"That's how 2 40 will pass with you doing what I don't know" I shook my head and came out of the bathroom.

"So here I am"I said making Ama roll her eyes.
"Wai ke can't you be dramatic ne" I said obviously annoyed by Ama's behavior.

"DQ" Ama Said simply
"What"I asked obviously confused
"Drama Queen" Ama said nonchalantly, I still nodded my head for her to continue and she got the point

"Drama Queen is your second name and I'm not a fan of drama so how do you expect me to be dramatic" Ama rolled her eyes

It took me some time to assimilate what Ama said and I finnally remembered what she's referring to
"Oh that. Hmm it pained somebody" I said making her stand up to the dressing mirror.

And being the Nabila I am, I asked the most dumbest questions ever which was
"Ama make up zakiyi (Ama are you going to do make up)" Ama had a confusing look on her face then she came back with our shopping bags.

"SOLO"Ama and I chorused then we laughed. We checked the time and it said 03:43.

"Sha we still have time"I said then we started our "solo" as we called it. Ama and I started eating our chocolates and talking about our past life and how our futures would be like. We laughed at the funny parts and enjoyed.

"Kai we'll surely have stomachache in the morning just wait" Ama said
"Girl let's stop we'll continue tomorrow" Ama said but still opening another Ferrero Rocher chocolate pack.

We have almost finished the medium sized box. We left the small box for emergencies ( chocolate love emergencies) then gave the bigger one to MD, MJ and Walid.

We also ate the short cake. We didn't have much of the éclairs because we found it more sweeter in the afternoon or evening.

"Okay then" I said. We packed everything and kept it back in to the drawer. I took my Gestid medicine and I was about to take it.

"Sis what are you about to do"Ama asked me
"Something very obvious, take it off course" I said. She was still looking confused.

"Ama you know that I've ulcer and I experienced heartburns everyday which is why my medicine is always by my side. Kai why am I even telling you"I shrugged off and took my medicine.

"See you in the morning" Ama said and dragged the duvet cover over her head

"No let's go and drink water first" I disagreed
"Oya muje( let's go)" Ama said and we went to the kitchen.

"Cold or normal" Ama asked me.
"Both" Ama looked at me as if to say that she's sorry for me or what. I don't know and I don't care.

"Beelah are you sure you don't need to see a doctor"Ama said looking so concerned with two bottles of water in her hands.

"Why" I asked

"You see...........you act like a mentally ill person" Ama said and bursted into fits of laughter.

"Ama......I........I hate......you. I hate you"I said and left for my room. I covered my body with the duvet and started fuming with anger. But wait I think Ama is right. I'm behaving like a mad human being. Sha I won't talk to her unless she apologises.

"Beelah drink water before sleeping you brought up the idea" Ama Said to me.
I won't till you apologize

"Beelah water"
Apologize first

"Okay then the water is right beside you on the floor when you're done with your anger stuffs you drink it. I can't leave you after all I love you too" Ama hugged me hopefully.

Just apologize silly, no long speech ahhhhhh

"I feel like saying sorry though" Ama whispered but I heard her and I jolted up.

"You said what"I shrieked making Ama open her eyes wildly.

"Sorry"she muttered

"Aha now you're talking" I grabbed the bottle and finished the water in it.

All this while Ama wad looking at me in a way I could not decipher.

"Hmm may Allah guide us" Ama said closing her eyes
"Ameen oooo" I said and also joined her then drifted off

Surprise !!!
I wrote this chapter to appreciate my readers and this chapter is dedicated to TeemahGujbawu xxlimatuuuxx beelamashy amamatu_kabir Zeeeyatuu__ and my other readers. Thank you so much 😘😘

I love you all so much 😍.

Goodbye (you can expect another surprise chapter but I won't tell you when 😘)

امينة حسن 💖