11// Friendship Starts

2 months later

Third person's POV

Days passed into weeks and weeks to months. It has been two months since Ahmad and Nabila met each other and they've become good friends. Aunty Radiya was later discovered to be Hajiya Rahma's friend ( Maamita).

Ahmad's sisters, Hafsa and Ummi became good because they discovered that Ahmad truly loves them while Aunty Radiya had not changed.

Let's move on.

Nabila's POV

I woke up late today and thankfully there's no work at the hospital. Ama has been disturbing me to come over to her place for the day but I'm too lazy.
Ring! Ring!! Ring!!!
"OMA it's Ama again" I picked up the phone

"Hey" Ama beamed" I've been waiting for you to come. Don't waste time if not I'll come and drag you. If you hear word, you hear word. A word is enough for the wise" she rambled
"K I'll come five more minutes" I said

Well we changed our house so Ama's and my house are in the same estate and it's a walkable distance but we prefer driving.

I looked at my self and noticed that I was only wearing a Minnie mouse short gown(don't mind me, I just finished eating after bathing and wore it because it's more comfortable. I'm now on the bed)

I walked to my huge wardrobe and brought out a pink and yellow atampa sown into a flay gown with a pink veil. I wore the gown then did a nude make up. I tied my head tie into the ture ka ga tsiya style and sprayed my al-haramain oudh then rushed out of the room with my phone in hand.

"Maamita zan je gidan sure Amama(I'm going to Amamah's house)" I told my mom as I entered her room.

"Tau inkinje ki gaida Ammi( okay if you go greet Ammi for me)" she replied. We said our byes and I left.

******************;***********************************

"Bae guess" Ama said as we entered her room.
Actually I saw Ammi immediately I came in and greeted her. I also relayed Maamita's message.

"What." I rolled my eyes
"Come on I said guess" she insisted
"Okay but I'm not sure. You have a boyfriend"I said narrowing my eyes at her while she laughed
"Yeah but not like boyfriend as in boycrush no not crush like friend. I don't know how to say it" she said breathlessly
"Bitch calm down and talk" I said
"Okay he's this guy that ordered a cake two weeks ago and after that..........." She kept on telling how they met and all while I just nodded.

She kept on bugging me to tell her who 'Frog' is because she came across it in my phone.

I told her about when we met till now and we gisted about other things. She also kept laughing at our nicknames.

*"**"**"**"**"**"**"**"**"**"**"**"**"**

Ahmad's POV

I sat down thinking about her. My life, my happiness, my everything, Raima. She used to be with me through thick and thin and never let me shatter no matter what.

It has been four years since that incident, on the 27th of December, that awful day that shattered the dreams of many.......

Since then, I haven't been given the chance to see Raima. I need to see her. I need to know the condition she's in.

Oh Allah help me. I need to go and see her right.

"Handle everything I'll be back" I said to Nazir who was calling out to me but I don't care all I want now is Raima.
*********************************
I drove to a small area a little bit far from the city. That's where my Raima and her mother Mamai live. A very serene environment. I was driving at a high speed when I stopped in front of a 3 bedroom duplex. My Raima has to be here.

I went to the door and knocked on it.
"Who is there" I heard Mamai say
"It's me.....Ah.. Ahmad" I stammered. I'm sure she won't let me in.
"Go away" she said about to tear up from the sound of her voice
"Mamai I'm sorry just give me a chance. Let me in for once please. Immediately I see Raima I'll leave. That's all I ask from you Mamai " I said with tears filling my eyes

"Oh really, after causing her so much you still want to meet her. Are you for real? Let me even clarify this to you I won't let you see her even if it's means risking my life" Mamai said now outside the door.

"Mamai please" I said trying to enter the house but Mamai blocked my way yelling at a nurse to come and close the door which she did.

"Mamai I promise.........I promise that if you allow me now, I won't come back again" Mamai eyed me then did the unexpected. Mamai slapped and pushed me unto the floor.

"This is what you deserve and never come back again"she said and turned to enter the house

"Mamai....." I called out but she cut me off by banging the door at my face.

I still didn't give up. This wasn't the first time she shut me out during this four years. I walked to the door open and knocked hoping that she will pity me and open the door but nothing like that happened

I took heart like always and walked to Raima's room window. I opened it and saw what I've been seeing for a very long time, her lifeless body on her bed with different types of wires connected to her body.

It shattered me. I know that I'm at fault but what can I do. I shed tears till I couldn't anymore then drove away. I drove in the highest speed I could and luckily there was no.

I just want to die. I've had enough. Anytime I close my eyes I see images of her in that position. Events of that day comes back.

I parked my car and walked out. I checked my time and it was 08:45pm. I threw my phone away making it shatter but I don't even care.

I was walking but feeling dizzy. I saw a car moving towards me. I tried moving but it looks like my legs don't agree with me.

The driver kept honking but I wasn't concentrating. Suddenly I heard a sharp pain in my legs. I lost balance and fell down but something came and saved my head from hitting the floor.

I was seeing blurry images but I could hear the person calling out my name before darkness enveloped me.

***********************************

Hey people. This is an update cause I'm happy. Don't mind as it's short because I typed it in less than an hour. Ideas just kept popping.

Who's Raima
How is she connected to Ahmad
What happened on the 27th of December

Try answering. Anybody who gets all will get the next chapter dedicated to him/her.

Adios! ❣️🍓