13// Moving On 2

Ahmad's POV

"Ahmad come and eat your breakfast before it gets cold" that was aunty Radiya. Yeah, she became good to me since that accident and I don't even know whether she's for real or not.

"I'm coming" I said as I jogged down the stairs.

"Good morning everyone" I said as I sat down
They all replied then aunty Radiya called my name
"Na'am" I answered
"Ummi's fashion show competition will begin next tommorow, will you be able to attend"
"Yeah sure as long as I'm not busy" I said winking at Ummi

"No yaya. You must come, busy or not" Ummi disagreed
"Yes Yaya no excuses" Fatima folded her arms.
"What about you Hafsa" I asked Hafsa. She didn't talk since I came down stairs.

"Yaya if you want to come, if you don't want to come, don't come"she said then looked at the girls before chorusing "but we'll drag you" they all laughed.

It feels so nice to be with my family members in a very happy mood. Now all I want is to call Nabila. I'm sure she's angry with me but then I was angry.

I went upstairs after eating then took my phone. I bid all of them bye and was about to leave when Ummi came.
"Yaya please drop me at the training center it's not far from your office" I nodded and told her to follow me.

I don't know why they can't take the driver. I drove her to the training center which was a walkable distance from my office.

"What's up man?" Nazir shook my hand. I replied him and got to work.

Nowadays I don't have much work to do and that's a bonus because I'll have time to rest.

My phone started ringing and I saw the caller ID and it was Tigress 💥. I smiled then picked it up.

"Hey" came her voice
"How are you" I enquired
"I'm good. Actually I'm in this fashion training center and I met Ummi. Can you please come over " I was shocked. What's she doing there.
"Are you participating"
"No 🐸 frog but I'm here to cheer for Amal(Amal is her cousin). You better come. I told Ummi that I can cheer for both of them but she's still nervous. Just come soon"I opened my mouth to talk but as she was seeing me, she added
"I know you talk a lot but I'm not interested in anything you want to say. Just come and I hope as I'm talking you're on your way. Bye" she cut the phone and I just kept looking at the phone smiling.

This girl is really funny. Calling me a talkative. I made sure all things were in order before I left. This girl will not be the end of me.

************************************

"It's now you want to come ko" she gave me that scary look, the one that she opens her big eyes(no offense) and keeps fuming as if she would burst.

"Stop looking at me and answer me"she tiptoed to reach my height.

"I..... I... I had work "I stammered. I don't know why but she's scaring me.

"What! So work is more important than Ummi" she dragged my left ear.

Suddenly we heard laughter from our side. I turned to see an elderly man and a woman maybe his wife smiling at us.

"Son, how can you allow your wife to dominate over you" came his voice.

"Noooo" Nabila shrieked. Did I mention that she's a drama queen.
"I'm not his wife " she released my ear then the woman called her.

She whispered something into her ears which made her look at me then laugh. She looked cute. Then the woman whispered something to her then she looked at me for like 30 seconds then looked away. The man patted my shoulder and was like "good luck "then left with his wife.

Wait, am I the only one finding this strange. Nabila looked at me one more time then walked away. I followed her into a big hall.

Ama presented hers and so did Ummi. They all looked good.

"Yaya the final competition is tomorrow yaaay"Ummi jumped"and I'm gonna kill it"she squealed.

"Well not as long as i'm here"Amal came. Ummi and Amal had been enemies since they found out they were competitors. How childish!

Nabila eyed Amal then Amal rolled her eyes.

"Well the winner gets decided tomorrow morning baby girl " Ummi smirked

"Yh. At least some people know that. While some only know how to talk" Amal rolled her eyes. What's wrong with these girls.

"Amal let's go. Bye Ummi bye Ahmad " Nabila dragged Amal out.

"Bye " Ummi waved then turned turned to look at me. I'm in for it today.

"So why did you come late, huh? That fool was laughing at me do you know what it feels like ". She raised a brow wanting an explanation. Now I had to beg her before she accepted.

For all of you that are confused, Amal is Nabila's cousin while Ama is the Amamatu that you know AKA Amama

Short ooh!
Hmm you guys should be surprised if I'm updating a lot. Just that I'm starting exams next week and I won't have time for you.

Just pray that I write my exams well then you will see good long chapters.

Amyna Hassan ❤