14- How Could She Do This?!

Nabila's POV

I don't know why I feel connected this patient of mine. She was admitted yesterday and her name sounded familiar

I really pitied her. She has been in coma for a long time. But as there are low chances of survival, there are also high chances to survival.

That's not my field but as a doctor I felt it in me.

"Surprise" Ahmad said as he walked into my office. Oh he came along with Ama.

They seem to bond well these days. They've become good friends as they say birds of the same feather flock together.

"Yaaay you're highly welcome " I said standing up.

"What brought you here early in the morning "I inquired.

As it is, they said they were here to take me to the competition center stuff. I even forgot about it. Amal would kill me if she heard this.

Oh yah let's go. I stood up and was about to leave when Ama blocked my way.

"Where do you think you're going like this"she said looking at may light pink and white gown. What's wrong with it.

"What now. Do I have to go home now " I sat on the table.

"Well there's no need for that as I'm here " Ahmad smirked then Ama looked at him"oh sorry, as we're here"he added then passed me a paper bag.

"No hurry up and get dressed "they hurried out.

I opened the bag and it was a red and black gown. Similar to what Ama was wearing just that this was fitted and had a cape.

What's wrong with these people! Am I the one contesting.

I wore it and it looked good on me.
(I will not show you pics😉)

I locked my office then went downstairs. I saw them arguing but I can't really say what they were talking about. I decided to interrupt.

"Hey guys how do I look" I twirled around.

"Wow! You look so amazing "Ama said hugging me

"Yh, you look beautiful, Tigress "

Tigress. A name he hadn't said for a while.

"Thanks " I said then entered the car.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Yay thank God you're not late" Amal said then hugged me and Ama.

"Hi, Ahmad "she waved

"How are you"

"I'm good"

"Okay good luck " he said and left to look for his sister

*********************************

Unknown POV

"Good morning girls " our new judge greeted.

"Good morning sir" responded. We were in black shorts and white tops for practice before our clothes arrive.

"I just arrived with your clothes as and unfortunately the designer made a mistake and sowed all the clothes with the same material. Just that the designs are different. You can go and get dressed " he said and left.

Noooo. Now I'll have to wear the same cloth with that girl. Lemme go and get dressed

Ummi's POV

I entered the dressing room and saw Nabila with my dress.

"What are you doing here"I asked her