22// Your Choice

Hellooo. I'm soooooo super exited rnnnnn. My mom gave birth to a cute small bouncing baby boy. This chapter is dedicated to him. I decided to share my happiness with all o you. His picture will be uploaded later later because I need to go and have my bath (lol. I'm about to do it now, haha)
Enjoy!!
fauzahhh and mss_mama
Unedited. Just typed it......

Tension rised at the Waziri Mansion the next day. All of his aunties that knew Raima were shocked. Yes, Raima and Ahmad were about to get married.

"Ahmad we need to find a solution to this" Anty Radiya said. She was the most worked up. She didn't want any hindrance during Ahmad's wedding.

"Anty I'm seriously confused. What if Nabila gets to know? Everything will be messed up" he sighed massaging his temples

"Everything will be fine".
Just then, his phone rang. It was Nabila. He hesitated a bit before picking the phone up.

"H....hello" he stammered
"Good morning" she cheered "why is your voice sounding somehow today?"

"Uhm.....nothing. I'm perfectly fine" I chuckled a bit
"Really.........okay then..." She paused a bit as if she was talking to someone "umm......I'll call you back I'm a bit busy". She said

"Bye" she added and I responded then she hung up.

'What have I gotten myself into' I sighed.

***********
' Yes!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
It's all about me. My wedding.
Dr Nabila Muhammad getting married. I'm so excited'.

That was all what was going on in Nabila's mind. She was so happy that her wedding preparations has kick started.

Little did she know what was coming her way

"Sannu sannu.......eh tana ciki(welcome, welcome....... Yes she's inside)" she heard Maamita say.

It was Hannatu. The skin beautician. She's supposed take care or 'pamper' as Maamita said, Nabila's body till she finally gets married.

"Ina wuni" Nabila greeted her. Hannatu looks like she's in her late 20s. She responded with a smile then got to work.

**********
"I'm serious. He's getting married. Why do you think so many people would come to this house?" She whispered to Raima's ears.

"B...but why?" Raima said feeling tears gathering up, but she didn't allow them to fall. Instead, she ran out of the room to meet Ahmad obviously.

This action made Mairo smirk. Mairo is Ahmad's grandmother's house help. She had been with her for over 25 years. They took her as their family member but little did they know that she was planning something against them. She wants to destroy Ahmad's wedding with Nabila, just like she did on his wedding day to Raima. She wants to preserve him for her 17 year old daughter, Furaira whom obviously doesn't like Ahmad but due to Mairo's greed, she has no option but to do as her mother says.