25// Flashback 2

"It was on a faithful day, my wedding day" she said inhaling deeply. Both Raima and Ahmad's expression gave it that they were really shocked. Was she married?

"On the 25th of December, 2016 was my wedding to Umar. Yes, I was almost married" she looked at Ahmad before she continued.

AN: It is going to be in Nabila's POV but as a flashback.

"You girls should get ready the groom and his people are on their way" one of my aunts said.
"Alhamdulillah. I'm finally married to the love of my life. Alhamdulillah" I was so happy. Umar was a gentleman indeed. He gave me all the happiness and joy you could imagine. I'm so lucky to have him. I can vividly remember the day our wedding day was fixed, seven months ago.

"Girls hurry up. We don't have much time" I said with a wide smile that didn't leave my face since the when I was informed that the knot has been tied.
"This one is eager to leave her parents house fa" Yasmeen, one of my cousins teased
"Yasee bazaki gane bane( Yasee you won't understand)" I said smiling bashfully
"Hmm. Let's hurry up dai" Ama said sitting up from her lying position

"Yawwa"

After the make up artist finished my make up, they helped me into my pearly white tail gown. It had sparkling white embroideries around the neck and the sleeves. My head tie was tied firmly around my head.

I smiled as I looked at my self in the mirror. Mrs Nabila Umar Garba. So perfect.