26// Is This The End?

By the time Nabila finished narrating, she was in tears. Ahmad was just standing there, with a disappointed look on his face. He was disappointed at himself.

He was too fast to make a decision. He didn't even wait to listen to her own side of the story.

"I'm so sor..." He started but Nabila cut him off.
"You don't have to be. It's actually my fault to have told you the story but since I've started, I have to complete it." Both Raima and Ahmad looked at her waiting to hear what she was going to say.

She took in a deep breath before blinking back tears that were threatening to fall.

"Before we got married, I had already studied cardiology but as a consultant. Umar died not because of the accident, but because of a cardiac arrest. He did met with an accident but it did no harm to him, he actually got a cardiac arrest when he met with the accident due to shock. You might be surprised as to how I knew this. Well....I investigated. I went to the hospital he was admitted to, checked his report and also his postmortem result, and that was how I found it. I don't know whether it was the doctor's fault or something else, all I know is that he died in the hands of a doctor. I wanted to know how it happened. Though, every soul must taste death, I was hell bent om finding out"

"That was what inspired me to be a surgeon. I went back to school and furthered my education since I already had the basics in my head. And this time around, I went back with seriousness, I made sure I read for all tests, exams and even studied other things that weren't really important but me being the Nabila I am, still went ahead and did it."

"So, here I am, one of the best cardiologist in this country. I never thought that this topic would be brought up again. Anyways, all that is well, ends well". She sniffed then looked at Raima.

"I know that knowingly or unknowingly, I have wronged you. I hope that you find it in your heart to forgive but just know that I'm not going to be the sensible one here. I can't afford to lose Ahmad again, this might sound stupid and crazy but I'm still going to say it. Find another person for yourself and leave Ahmad alone. He's mine, only me, no one else" she smiled at both of them then walked away.

Ahmad was still in shock, he couldn't believe what he just heard and witnessed. It was too strong for his head while Raima on the other hand, she just wanted to slap Nabila and tell her that it's not possible. She can't, she just can't.

Ahmad motioned for her to follow him and she did. They got to his car, they entered just then the cab driver came and started knocking on the car window, where Raima was sitting

"Umm.. He brought me here" Raima said as she fiddled with her fingers.
"Okay. How much is it?" Ahmad asked

The man told them and Ahmad gave him his money and zoomed off to his house.

%%%%%

"She can't do that. It seems like she's trying to take Ahmad away from you" Mairo said with a frown.

"Toh what can I do? I won't be able to live if she takes him away" Raima panicked

This time around Mairo told her to go and rest. She'll tell her when she comes up with a better idea which she reluctantly agreed to.

"Goodnight" Raima said and walked out of the room. She went to the room she was staying and prayed. She spent half of the night praying.

Amina was like mad oo. Because of one Ahmad like that. Hahaha(imagine it with a deep scary voice).

%%%%%%

What's up people of wattpad?!
It's your girl AminaHassan. How are you all doing? How's the fasting going? May Allah accept our ibadah, Ameen.

I know I said that I won't update till after Ramadan but I had to. Guess what?

Today is Wattpad Banters anniversary💃💃💃
Who's also excited???
So this chapter is dedicated to all my Wattpad banters family. I love y'all❤️❤️. May Allah keep us together, Ameen.

And also that new beautiful cover you saw was a suprise from TeemahGujbawu. Isn't it just beautiful?😍

Check the cover and tell me what you think about it.

And also one more last important thing, we're in the last ten days of Ramadan in which we're supposed to be prayerful not here reading wattpad🌚

May Allah accept our prayers may He give us all that we wish.

May we also be lucky to witness laylatul qadr.

AminaHassan loves you