two.

"What are you doing here?"

Jimin flinch. He turns around, seeing Jin and Hoseok. "We literally search you around," Jin says while focusing on his computer.

"R-Really? Uh.." Jimin touch his neck.

"Why? Did you see anything?" Hoseok peek inside the room where Jimin look earlier.

"N-Nothing! I-I just heard someone i-inside but, t-there's nothing.." Jimin stutter.

"Really? Have you checked around?"

"I haven't check on the in front yet," Jimin answer nervously.

"Okay, let's check together now. Don't ran away." Hoseok says and begins to walk in front with Jin.

Jimin peeked again in the room where he sees the girl earlier and he saw nothing. Meaning that she's hiding somewhere.

"Don't hide. I know you're inside," He says.

Silence.

"Plus, I can see you." He added.

"Yah Park Jimin! C'mon, we have no time!" Hoseok shouts.

"Coming!"

-

Jimin waits Hoseok and Jin inside the school where they planning to check while they both went back to Namjoon to take a spare powerbank.

"So, you can see me?"

He turns around after hearing that girly voice and oh god. He swear to god, his eyes were just blessed by her beauty.

"Yeah,"

"I'm a human." She says.

"No, you aren't." He fights.

She scoffed, "what are you doing here anyways. I know you're not alone on this midnight."

"Why asks suddenly? Cares for me?" He smirked, walking closer.

"Oh please. I would I care for someone I doesn't know,"

"Plus, you know you aren't allowed to be in this school when midnight." She growls with her cute little mad face.

With Jimin founds it's cute. "I know. I was dragged to be here." He says.

"Then? You should tell them that this place aren't safe. You know a lot about this school, right?"

"Can you just mind your own business?" He attacks.

She frowns. "I'm just saying. This place is so dangerous for humans. I'm Mina anyways. Nice to meet you and goodbye." She bowed and pops away.

Jimin blinked. "So, she is a ghost. Dang, how can ghost be that pretty?"

Suddenly a table behind him moved which makes him flinch. He stare at the table since he sees nothing.

"Shit."

-

"AHH KIM NAMJOON! HELP US!!"

Mina stops walking when she hears some shouts. She frowns and tries to pops on that noise.

"Come on, Jimin. Do something." Hoseok stutter of trembling in fear.

"Nothing I can do! I can't fight a ghost." Jimin answer.

"What do you mean you can't? You literally fights every ghost in every place we did!"