twenty seven.

"But, can't we just wait a little bit more?"

Mina beg to her mom. It's have been one months she stays in hospital until she recovery. Finally, today is the day she can go home. She's happy about it but she wants to meet Jimin.

Talk about Jimin. She's getting closer to her after he always comes and bring almost something to her.

"Why? You're waiting for someone?" Her dad turns at her.

She show a shy smile, "yes. Can we, wait?"

Her dad pat her head softly. He turns at her mother who's smiling a little.

"It's not like we don't want to wait, Mina. But, we really wants you to come home early. Mother has renovate your room and I'm sure you will love it." Her mom explain while smiling.

Mina looks down before answering, "I know mom, but.. He promised me to come and I doesn't want to give him any hopes."

"Jimin?"

Mina suddenly blushing. Her dad sees her in that action, he mess his hair while laughing.

"You've grown so much, aren't you?"

"No, I'm not~! We're just friend, mom!" Mina whined while pouting cutely.

"Okay, Mina~ Just a friend~ Let's go home?" Her mom suggest.

Her dad also seems already pack her things out. Mina frown while looking at her mom.

"We wait a little, aren't we?"

"No, Mina. Your dad have a work later. Come, let's go."

Mina whined. She's trying to search an excuse to wait for Jimin. So, she stops her mother while walking.

"I will be back? I need to go to the bathroom." Mina says while turning back.

"Be fast, Mina!" Her mom shouts.

Mina walk back inside her room. She doesn't know why she get inside the room back. She frowns when she sees a pink bag were being left on her table.

She take a look. "This is a dress that he gave."

She whined and hug the bag tight. Thank god, she didn't left them.

Just right in time she wants to walk away, she bumped into someone which make her almost fall, but he caught her.

She was closing her eyes tight just to feel the pain. Since she didn't feel anything, she slowly open her eyes, and gasp of shock.

Jimin is the one who she bumped and caught her from falling.

"Done staring?" She hear he whisper.

He saw how her cheek turns into pinky blush. He smile of that small action. Slowly, he helps her to stand up as she's froze.

"Why with that intense stare, Myoui?" He chuckles.

Without any warning, she finally make a move. She finally the one who hugs him tight. He didn't expect for her to show him any feelings but he glad. He smile while softly patting her back.

"What's wrong?" He mumbles into her ears.

"What took you so long to come?" Mina finally say something.

"You wait for me?"

He calmly wait for her answer. Usually, she will always deny the fact that she miss him, she waits him.

"Yes. I miss you."

He smile brightly as he hears that words come from her little mouth. Slowly, he higs her tighter before letting go.

He cup her cheek while staring her eyes who's seems teary, "I miss you too, cutie. You seems a little bit sensitive. Why?"

"I'm going back home."

Jimin's smile slowly drop. Is that mean he can't meet her as always? Is that mean he can't spend time with her again?

"T-That's great." Jimin lied with a smile.

Mina look down, "I don't want to leave. I want to see you like always we did."

Jimin smile sadly while softly caressing her cheek. It would be a whole lie if he say he didn't want to see her after she leave.

"I also want to see you. We can meet each other around too, okay? Just text me if you miss me." He start to tease her.

She smile shyly of his words.

"Do you need to go now?"

Mina didn't answer. Instead, she look at him I'm the eyes, making him confused.

"That wasn't important."

Jimin frown again, "what? Why suddenly say that?"

"You won't do anything stupid when we can't meet, right?"

Jimin laugh of getting on what she saying. He walkd closer to her which making her froze yet again. She hates how he can make her feels weak.

"Why would I find another girl when I had such a beauty?"

"You're so cheesy." Mina laugh while looking down of shy.

He just smile. Slowly he makes her look up at him. He stick her forehead of his as their nose touched. He can see that she's blushing mess of the movements.

"Does this make you awkward?" He asks.

Mina gulped. It's not awkward for her, she just shy. It's her first time as she never had a boyfriend before.

"If it is, I will──"

"N-No, it's not." Mina mumbles. She didn't want him to let her go just like that.

She was waiting for him to make a move. But, when he just staring at her in the eyes make her can't wait any.

"You're late in making move, Jimin." Mina whisper.

After she let those words out, she put her arms on his neck and kiss him. He smirk of her impatient action. He pull her wrist to kiss her deeper.

He finally gets to kiss her in the lips ad she's playing hard to get when he starts to hang out with her. She likes how she perfectly match inside his hug.

"Will you answer me back?" He ask as she pulls away.

"What?"

"I love you."