eighteen.

"Jimin?"

Taemin says as he open Jimin's bedroom, seeing him on his study table.

"Hey, hyung," He says. Not looking at his back since he know who is it.

"You woke up early today." Jimin added. Taemin hummed and looks around his room. He feels something strange.

"You've quit from doing paranormal again, right?" Taemin suddenly ask.

Jimin stop what he's doing and turns around. He took a glance at Mina who's sleeping peacefully before answer Taemin's question.

"Yeah. Maybe."

Taemin frowns, "I've told you to stop."

"But, you're doing the same thing."

"It's okay for me. But, not for you. You're too young for things like this." Taemin seriously says.

Jimin sigh and turn back around at his table. Not caring on what his hyung's words.

"At least I know how to took care of myself."

"Park Jimin." Taemin spin Jimin's chair.

"Please. Stop doing it. It's dangerous,"

"They might took your soul anytime." Taemin says. He's actually worried about Jimin since his father asked Taemin to took care of him.

"That's nonsense." Jimin pushed him.

"Get out, hyung. I need to get ready to go to school." Jimin change the topic.

Taemin just stare how Jimin walk away from the room. He sigh and sat on the bed, accidentally make Mina flinch.

"J-Jimin?"

Taemin frowns and look behind. Mina's eyes widen and she close her mouth.

"Jimin?" He repeats. He look at the door, quickly went out.

Mina's eyes still widen. She's scared if he might do anything to her when Jimin aremt around. But, then suddenly Jimin bursts in.

"I'm not taking any ghost inside here! Shut up, hyung!" He shouts.

She hear Jimin's loud sigh. She notice that his shirt aren't the same like he wore yesterday. She gulped. She's scared, for the first time.

Jimin calms himself down to asks Mina. He doesn't want his ego picks over him.

"Did you say something when my hyung inside?" He gently ask, looking at the scared Mina.

"I-I didn't know i-it was you.. I-I accidentally say y-your name." She stutter.

Jimin sigh and give a small smile to not keep her upset. He sat on the bed beside her.

"It's okay," he pat her head. "I'm not mad at you."

Mina looked down. She's blaming herself if it's not her, his relationship with his hyung wouldn't be salty.

Jimin noticed her moods are still down. He puts his arms around Mina's shoulder.

"I feel like skipping today." He suddenly said.

Mina look at him while frowning, "w-what?"

"Want to have a date?"

-

"Jimin, this your first time skipping."

Jimin look at Mina who's frowning. He laugh, making her confused.

"So what? I just want to spend my day with you. Is that wrong for me to do?"

"No, it's not." Mina replies with a smile.

She notice how the peoples around her were looking them. She look at Jimin who's happily walking. She feels bad for making Jimin looks like an idiot person. Laughing alone, smiling alone, and talking alone.

She looks down at her feet but then flinch when Jimin calls her.

"Mina!"

"Y-Yes?"

"I've call you many times. What are thinking about?" Jimin gently ask.

Mina quickly shook her head, "n-nothing! M-Maybe I'm just too happy that you're around me."

Jimin chuckle when he sees Mina let out a small giggles.

"Let's watch some movie?"

"W-What?" Mina wants to say no but, too late. Jimin already buyed the ticket and now they're inside.

"Do you want some popcorn?" He whisper.

Mina look at him and hummed. She wants to take the popcorn, but then Jimin shook his head. Giving her a sign he wants to feed her.

She smile, "stop it, Jimin."

"Says ah~"

"I'm not a kid." She giggles.

"You're my baby. Open your mouth." He smile as she opens her mouth as success.

When Jimin is smiling all alone, she hears a couples talk about him.

"He's crazy. Who's he feeding to?"

"He's talking alone. It's getting scarier here."

Mina's face went down. When Jimin look at her, she just smile. She feels bad. He really deserve someone else.

-

"Let's go buy foods~!" Jimin cheers and pull her hand.

She whined and pull back her hand. Jimin looks at her, "why?" He softly ask.

"Jimin.. Let's just go home." Mina slowly say. She doesn't want people to think he's weird.

"No, I doesn't want. I want to spend my whole day, with you."

Mina shook her head. "I'm tired."

"That's why we get food! Let's go?" He offers his hand. She sigh and gladly took it.

They were walk slowly. Talking. Mina just look down the whole time, making Jimin confused.

"Mina, are you okay? You've been like this since we're here."

Mina didn't answer but look at the window beside her which only have Jimin's reflection. Jimin look at her after noticing what she means.

"I've told you, I don't care."

Mina looks down, "no.. Peoples think your crazy and I hate it."

"Hey," Jimin cupped her both cheek, making her look him in the eyes.

"Jimin, don't." She tries to push him away.

"I don't care what people think. I don't care if they want to talk bad about me for talking alone. Cause, at least I'm feeling happy with someone I love."

She feels like her eyes are getting teary just by hearing it. He sometimes know how to make her become sensitive.

"I love you okay? No one can stop me from loving you."

"Jimin, I'm just a ghost." She blinks her eyes many times to prevent her tears from falling.

"But, you're not a ghost for me." He pull her cheek and kiss her passionately.

Love sometimes it's hurt when it's not a fate, isn't?

♡ ♡ ♡
a/n; hey cuties. sorry for late update. i've been trying hard to remembers back the action from the movie so, i can make my own imagination. so sorry if this chapter took you so long, but please get ready for a sad aura 🤷🏻‍♀️ enjoy 🖤