twenty six.

"Jimin?"

"Oh, hey hyung." Jimin greets with a smile while packing some foods.

Taemin frowns, "what are you doing with those foods?"

"These? I'm packing it to eat with my friends later." Jimin says, not even care to take look.

"Really? Hoseok and others?"

"Nope. Other friends."

"Others? I thought you only be friends with those weird guys." Taemin confused.

Jimin laugh a little, "they're not weird, hyung. They're just overreacting. I'm going now."

"Wait, where are you going?!" Taemin shouts.

"Hospital!"

-

"Mina, you're doing so great!" Her mom softly squeeze Mina's arms after she gets out from the gym room.

Mina smile, "thank you mom."

"Anyways, I have call some professor around here to take care of you if I'm not around."

"Why a professor?" Mina frowns.

Mina's mom smile, "you know that a professor can take a good care of you?"

Mina blinks many times and looks away while sighing, "I know but, I just don't like it. I can sense that it's a man."

Her mother pat her back softly, calming down her daughter. She doesn't what Mina to get hurt in any way again. Her mother had enough of missing her voice for 18 years and now she's glad that Mina is finally awake.

"H-Hello! I'm sorry, I'm late." The professor suddenly gets in and bowed.

Mina looks up and bowed back as her mom goes to talk for a while. She looks on the window.

It's another day.

Aren't you coming?

"Mina~ Meet your professor, Mr Kim Jaehan. You can call him Jaehan oppa or professor." Her mom smile softly.

"Hello, professor." Mina smile a little and bow.

"Mind I take her for a little walks?" Her professor ask politely.

Her mom turns at Mina. Mina is already giving sign to tell her professor that she don't want.

"Here, let me help you stand up." Mr Kim start to be a gentlemen by taking out his hand.

With a force, Mina took it since she doesn't want to give her mom upset.

-

"Where's she?"

Jimin walks out from her room as he sees nobody inside. He walks out where all the patients can walk there. Then, he spot one small familiar girl were sitting at the bench with one man.

"Wait,"

"Isn't that, my professor?"

"Actually, I didn't remembered how I gets into coma. But, I'm still trying." Mina softly says.

Mr Kim stare at her as she talks. He smirks a little and hide it with a smile, "don't worry. I know you will remember it."

Mina just nodded. She actually doesn't interest with her professor. For her, he looks like a flirt somehow.

"Anyways, you mom told me that you will be in a collage after you're out from hospital." Mr Kim turns at her.

Mina smile happily when she thinks about that, "yeah. I asks her to do it. I really want to chase back my studies."

"That's great, Mina. Your mom transfer you in a school where I'm teaching."

"Oh, really?" Mina slowly says. "That's great." She covers.

When Mr Kim were just about to say something again, his phone rings which make Mina grateful. She doesn't need to talk a lot with her weird professor.

"Sorry, Mina but I need to go. Urgent thing. Want me to send you back?"

Mina quickly shook her head, "no need! I will just get back in if I bored. I want to stay here for awhile."

He sees Mina smile so, he nodded. He quickly walks away. Mina just stare he walks away and she looks up on the sky.

"He's not coming today, hm?"

"Hey." Mina flinch as she quickly turns on her side, seeing Jimin with a smile.

She actually want to smile seeing him after almost everyday he comes just to see her. She roll her eyes to cover her happiness.

"I thought you won't come."

"Oh? You wait for me?" Jimin teased.

Mina frown, "sorry? Disgusting."

Jimin giggles as he already fine with her cold sides, "sorry if I make you wait. I make some your favourite foods!"

Mina turns at him. She just stare how he opens all the foods and smile right after. Mina roll her eyes yet again.

"You must put something bad in it."

Jimin chuckle of her words, "what? Why would I did that? To make you fall in love with me even more?"

"Stop with that confidence." Mina shook her head while frowning

"Anyways, I cooked some meats. Your favourites." Jimin takes some meats and give it to her.

He sees her face lighten up when he give it to her. He smiles, "I made this all for you. Will you eat?"

Mina being a cute girl, she pouts a little, "umm,since you bought it, why not?"

Jimin smile of her cute behaviour. He pats her back softly as she's eating a little bit fast.

"Calm down, cutie. The foods aren't running away."

Mina bribe him a rice full of meat to shut him up. Jimin look at her in the eyes after she bribe him.

"To shut you up."

"Such a cutie." Jimin kiss her cheek before munching the foods that she bribes.

"Why with that sudden kiss?" Mina turns at him while muching.

"I don't know. I finally glad I can kiss you, again." Jimin smirks at her.

"Man, you're such a pervert."

"Really? This pervert can make you fall in love with him in a short time."

──♡
a/n; mia has made her comeback to this account. support her 🖤