twenty.

"Where's you hyung?"

Jimin shrug, "I don't know. Don't care where he's going. He's just making me mad by his stupid words."

"Jimin," Mina nudges him with a frown on her face.

"Don't say that. You should at least thankful that he's care about you." Mina added.

Jimin turns at her.

"You actually get loved when you're still alive. Don't waste that all,"

"I don't want you to feel what I've felt."

"Mina, stop. I'm sorry, okay? I just hate him for saying bad things about you when that's not a real you." Jimin stops her.

Mina sigh, "stop being on my side. I'm scared I'm going to make you upset──"

"No, don't." Jimin close her mouth.

"Please, I begged. Don't tell me that you're leaving?" Jimin stare at her.

"Who say I will go now?" Mina confused.

"Is that mean you're leaving soon?"

I do plan to leave you, but I can't. Mina suddenly cuts him with a giggles. He frown.

"I'm not leaving."

-

"Oh Taemin hyung!" Hoseok shouts when he sees Taemin from far.

"Hey, Hoseok-ah. What are you doing here?"

"I was planning to buy something for Jimin. It his birthday, isn't?" Hoseok smile brightly.

Taemin widen his eyes. He forgot Jimin's birthday. Taemin covers it with a nodded.

"Yeah yeah! I almost forgot about that. I actually want to buy him something too." Taemin awkwardly laugh.

Hoseok smile, "see you around, hyung? I'm still have many things to do."

"Yeah, goodbye!"

After Hoseok left, Taemin look at a cake shop. He never done anything to Jimin before, even it was his birthday.

"He deserves all the loves."

-

"Are you sure you're not following?"

Mina hummed. She was laying in the coach, on her way to sleep.

"Just come along with me?"

"Jimin, I'm sleepy. If I'm bored, I will come to you later." She say in her sleepy voice.

Jimin smile. He walk to her and give a peck on her forehead.

"I will go now. See you later." He slowly walks outside.

"I love you."

He hears a faint voice. He laugh before answering, "I love you too, sleepy head."

After Jimin left, Mina turns around and round. Suddenly she can't sleep after Jimin bothered from sleeping.

She sigh loudly and planned to sat down. She starts her day dreaming when she sat down.

I'm sleepy but why can't I sleep?

Suddenly, the door opened. Mina didn't notice it at first. But, she opens her eyes when she hears some things were puts on the table.