twenty three.

"Tell me, kid. Where did you hide that thing?"

He shakes the girl's body. She was lying on the ground after a car drove after her and leave her all alone.

Her vision were blurry. She can clearly hear the voice of that man but, she can't open her eyes.

The man scoffed, "then, die happily."

He took the girl's bag and left her alone, lying om the ground with a blood on her head.

"No way, kid." He smirks.

"You're still alive."

-

"Why am I here?"

"Jimin, you fainted." Jin stops Jimin from going away on his bed.

Jimin frown, "what? How come?"

Jin sigh and turns at Namjoon, giving him a sign to tell Jimin since Hoseok went out walking around.

"The doctor say you've been a little bit stressed, and depression. Why you didn't told us about it?" Namjoon softly asks.

Jimin looks away. He suddenly remembers Mina. Just by missing someone could make himself lost. He just want her to comeback, is that too much for him?

"I doesn't want to make hyung worried."

"But, no we're worried! You rarely have depression, Jimin." Jin says seriously.

"I'm just missing someone."

"You should at least tell us so, we can help you by searching that person," Jin sounds like giving up, but he's just sad seeing Jimin like that.

"No, hyung. It's fine, I guess." Jimin play his fingers.

"It's not, Jimin. Depression is not a normal thing." Namjoon fights.

"But, I can cure it."

"No, just told us. Who's that person?" Jin stops him from fighting back.

Jimin looks down. If Mina is really a human, he would tell them. They're just going to think Jimin weird if he told them he's missing a ghost.

"Jimin!"

Hoseok suddenly burst in. Jin jumped and spank Hoseoks back.

"You stupid, knock the door first!" Jin mad.

"Sorry, hyung. But, this is urgent." Hoseok says and went to Jimin closely who's waiting.

"What is it, hyung?" Jimin confused.

"M-Mina," Hoseok sounds breathless. He took a deep breath.

"I-I saw her in t-this hospital! But, she's in a room. I swear, Jimin. I'm not lying." Hoseok says.

Jimin frown. Mina? She's ghost. How can.. Wait. Jimin turns at Hoseok.

"Hoseok, what are you talking about? Stop making Jimin think something. It's making his condition worst."

"What do you mean you saw her?" Jimin frown at Hoseok.

"I-I saw her body in this one room. She seems like in a coma, or something."

Jin pushed Hoseok away, "Hoseok, come here. Follow me."

Jin pull Hoseok out, together with Namjoon. He was being alone again. He closed his eyes tight.

With all of strength, Jimin stood up from his bed. He wants to walk out from this hospital. He wants to grt out and find Mina.

She's a lost soul. Not a ghost.

He ran out from his room. He stops running when he's already out from the hospital. He looks around and around, wishing he could find Mina anywhere.

"Jimin.."

He turn at the hospital door where Mina were there calling him. He want to run and hug her tight but, his feet were stuck on the floor.

Mina walks to him slowly. She stop directly when she's in front him. She show him her sad smile.

"I miss you, Mina.. Why would you do this to me?" His voice cracked.

Mina blinking her eyes many times to stop the direct tears that almost went out from her eyes.

"Sorry, Jimin. I had to."

"You shouldn't listen to my hyung. He's just ego of my happiness. Everything he wants to pick for me. I know what am I doing so, just don't listen to him." He walks closer to her.

She notice his eyes were teary, "don't cry."

He hold her wrist and pull it closer to her. He hug her tight. He's have been missing this small body for a long time.

"You don't know. Just by missing you, could make me become stressed. I just want you back." He whisper through her neck as he's hugging her.

"I miss you too." She softly say.

She suddenly remember the reason she needs to see Jimin. She pull away with the biggest smile.

"Jimin, I got a news that you will like."

Jimin frown, "what news?"

"I'm in a coma."

"What?" He repeat. He want to hear that again, just to make sure it was true.

She gulped, "my body! I'm in─"

Suddenly, she stops when she almost fall down. Jimin quickly catch her.

"H-Hey, are you okay?" He slowly bent down and out her on his laps.

She was breathless, trying her best to breath as normal but she can't. It just to hard for her. She turns her blurry sight at Jimin.

"J-Jimin.."

He stare at her body, that slowly disappearing. He shook his head quickly.

"No.. Mina, no! You can't leave me again, please!" He shout.

For the last time of him, seeing Mina smile softly at him.

"I love you, Jimin."

-

He steps away as he hears the girl's breath are slowly stops. He smirks.

"I won't let you live happily until you give me that thing, kid."

♡ ♡
a/n; it has come to the part where y'all waiting for :D ksjdks this chapter kinda dramatic actually but, i hope you enjoy <3