four.

"I didn't know you're still on your collage," Mina gasp of how big Jimin's collage was.

"Well, I just want to keep on studying than searching works."

"But having works is better. You can have your own money." Mina added quickly.

Jimin looks at her, "is that mean you're working when you're still alive?"

Mina look at him a second and then turn back looking around, "let's not talk about me. It will make me become sensitive."

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry." Jimin says.

"No, it's okay,"

"Hello, our Park Jimin~!" Hoseok greet Jimin with a handshake, making Jimin laugh.

"You're alone again. Where's your friends?" Hoseok asks.

"I would prefer to be alone,"

Mina looks at Jimin. 'I hate how you make myself want to be alive again just for you.'

"Where's Jin hyung?"

"He's with Namjoon hyung at the cafeteria. They're senior." Hoseok answer.

"But, Jin hyung already graduate?" Jimin confused.

"Jin makes the rules of himself," Hoseok says. "What class do you have first?"

"Jimin," Mina softly called, but he didn't hear it. She look at him before pouting.

"Uhm, History." Jimin shortly answer.

"Okay, chim. I'll see you after school."

"Yeah yeah. Goodbye, hyung." Jimin says and get in his class as Mina follows.

-

"So today, I think we will be giving you to work in a group, and! Don't worry~ I've already picked the groups for you all!" Mr Kim cheers and write the name on the board as the students whines loudly.

Mina noticed that Jimin haven't be so focusing in class. He keep staring on his left so, Mina did the same.

'Ah~ Now I know why.' Mina chuckled.

"You like her, right?" Mina suddenly pokes Jimin's hand, making him turn at her.

"W-What who?"

"That girl over there. Don't worry. I know she's pretty," Mina added while smirking.

Jimin looks around before answer, "sorry? I don't like that girl, okay?"

"Yeah yeah. You love her,"

"Shut it!" Jimin tries to maintain himself as he sees Mina were teasing him.

Mina laugh seeing Jimin in that situation. Seeing him looking around to not make himself look weird is funny for her, because before, peoples were used to see her, but not anymore.

"I regret for bringing you with me,"

"Eh? But, you promised me a lunch. Oh and, a dinner because of yesterday." Mina complaints.

"Fine fine. I know, okay! Just don't disturb me?" Jimin begged.

Mina just grin and drop herself on the table, staring at him focusing on the teacher.

'Are you even possibly a human?'

-

Mina yawns as his class ends, "how can you managed to not being sleepy?"

"Cause I'm used to. Gosh you looked like a mess." Jimin chucked.

Mina glare at him. "Shut up. My uniform make it looked like a mess."

Jimin stare at her while she's fixing her hair. Then, he looked down at her dress. Yes, she's wearing her school uniform.

"What are you staring at?" Mina asks.

Jimin jumps and shook his head, "nothing! Let's go eat now."

"Yah! Where's mine?!" Mina shouts after seeing Jimin ordering foods just for himself.

"Are you trying yo make me looo crazy right now? You're a ghost. You can eat at home later." He said.

"But, you promised to me!"

"Hmm. Let's just take that promise just for dinner, okay? Now shut up so I can eat peacefully."

Mian frown and pouts while leaning on the chair. She feels angry mixed with sads. She look outside.

'What's the point I'm here if he's eating alone?'

"Jimin! You're alone?" Hoseok greet. Jimin looked at Mina who's sitting in front him. Just right in the time Hoseok want to sit on the seat where Mina sat, Jimin stops him.

"H-Hyung, wait!"

"What?"

"U-Umm, w-where's Jin hyung?" He suddenly asks.

Hoseok looks around, "hm, I don't know. I was searching for him too earlier. But, I didn't see him."

When Jimin look at Mina, she's not there. He looks around.

"Who're you looking for? Jin hyung?" Hoseok asks as he sat in front him.

"Y-Yeah.. Uhh, let's just, eat." Jimin covers.

-

Mina pops out from the cafeteria. She pouts. She doesn't know why but she really upset of Jimin out of sudden.

'He legit promised me to eat with him. So stupid.' She mumbles, not feeling satisfied.

"Mina!"

Mina turns around, seeing Jeongyeon so she smile sadly, "unnie."

"Where have you been? You aren't coming back to home since you left to search your name," Jeongyeon asks.

"Ah.. I'm just, just follow that ice cream sundae around. You're the one who asked me to do that." Mina says.

Jeongyeon thinks, "ah~! Sorry, I forgot. Did you remember anything again?"

Mina shook her head, "it's harder than I thought."

"Anyways, I found a good looking man here," Jeongyeon smirks.

"Really? Where?" Mina looks around.

Jeongyeon did the same, "he was just around this area.. Ah, there he is!"

Jeongyeon points at one guy that were surrounded by many peoples.

"Why there's so many──"

"Let's take a closer look!" Jeongyeon pulls her.

When they are behind the many peoples, Mina gasp. "A puppy!"

"Right? He saved that puppy from falling." Jeongyeon smile proudly.

"Professor, your hand is bleeding." One of the people said.

Mina look at that guy, "professor?"

Jeongyeon nodded, "seems like he's a teacher here. But! Look at him! He's so handsome~"

Mina show her disgusted face. "Unnie, we're just a ghost. Stop it."

Jeongyeon show her poker face as Mina says, "can you just forget that for awhile?"

Mina shook her head, "unnie, just stop~"

"Okay, fine. Anyways, wanna eat with me?" Jeongyeon suggest.

Mina silence for awhile. She suddenly remembered Jimin. She look at Jeongyeon and nodded.

"Sure, unnie. It's have been awhile."

♡ ♡ ♡
a/n; so sorry for late updates , i've been so damn busy these days :')