eight.

"J-Jeongyeon unnie," Mina turns around, seeing Jeongyeon looking at her with a sad face.

"Come here," she says. Mina slowly walks to Jeongyeon but not until she pull her into a hug.

"It's hurt, doesn't it?" Jeongyeon asks.

Mina stare at the space. Was it hurt? It does hurt. Mina pulled away from the hug.

"What do you mean, unnie?"

Jeongyeon smile sadly at Mina, "you like that 'ice cream sundae' right?"

Mina frown, "what?"

"That guy who can sees you earlier are the guy you accidentally kissed with, right?" Jeongyeon asks.

Mina keep quiet. "I've told you to stop following me around, unnie."

"I can't,"

"I know your memories is much important. Cause you need to know how you died." Jeongyeon added.

"It's doesn't important anymore, okay? It's have been ten years." Mina suddenly says.

Jeongyeon hold her both shoulder, "listen, Mina. Stop being greedy. If you think I'm mad that you're almost fall in love with a human, you're wrong. I'm happy. I'm actually happy that you can feel the feelings of being loved. You deserve this all and stop saying like that."

"Unnie.." Mina's voice cracked.

"I want you to stay strong. Just for yourself. So, you can remembers it and you can feels loved, okay?" Jeongyeon look into her teary eyes.

"I was trying," Mina says.

"B-But, it's still hurt."

"First love does hurt."

-

"Mina, you're here," Jimin smile when he sees her finally home.

She just smile.

"Where did you go anyways? You're gone since lunch and you're back at the dinner time." Jimin ask.

Mina just shrugged and goes to the living room. Jimin frown, "are you good?"

"Why did you ask me? I'm always good being left alone." She says.

Understanding the situation, Jimin laugh awkwardly, "I'm sorry, Mina. She──"

"Nah, I don't need your sorry. Just shut it," Mina cuts him, watching the tv.

Jimin stare at her, "you're upset."

She didn't say anything but focused on the tv. He sigh at sat beside her.

"I'm really sorry this time. I just can't reject her offer cause she already sees I'm alone there." He says.

"Yeah, you're always sorry but you keep doing it," Mina look at him.

"Plus, you can't reject her offer, cause you like her." Mina added.

"W-What? Tsk, I don't like her. She's just pretty that's all." Jimin stutter.

Mina smile teasingly and look at the tv, "you have some work with your hyungs tonight, isn't?"

"Oh, yeah! Oh my god, I forgot!" Jimin stood up, going to his room to change.

Mina just chuckle and look outside the window. I need to stop thinking something sensitive.