twenty nine.

"Good morning, mom."

Mina greets her mom once she went downstairs. She sees her dad were already sitting at the dining table. Since her mother are serving breakfast, she walked to the table with a happy smile.

"Eh, Mina, you're early today," her dad looks up from the newspaper.

Mina giggles, "what's for breakfast?"

"It's your favourite, Mina~" Her mother says as she took a seat in front Mina.

Mina sniffs the foods that her mother makes for her. She let out a cute smile and looks up to her mother.

"Smells good. I'm sure the taste is too."

Her family smile seeing Mina's action. They miss to sees Mina in a happy situation again. Her dad clears his throat before drinking his coffee.

"Mina-yah,"

That's make Mina turns at her dad while she's enjoying the breakfast. She suddenly sees her mother walks away from the table makes her feels uncomfortable.

"This might will be a little bit difficult for you, honey but, we're doing this for your goods." Her dad softly say while put down the newspaper.

Mina laugh nervously, "w-what is it, dad? You're making me curious."

"I think it's best for you to continues studies in America."

Mina didn't answer. Continues studying at America? It's have been her dreams to study back in America but, since Jimin pops up in her life, she wants to be on his side everyday.

"Dad.."

"What do you think? I'm sure you will love to be there." Her mother suddenly supports.

Mina sigh silently, "mom, dad. It's not like I doesn't want to study back there but, I would just orefer to study here. You know, you doesn't need to take out many money just for me."

"Mina, it's not a big deal for us to take out money for you or not. This is a time for you to achieve your dream after long time."

Mina didn't answer but stare into her mother's eyes. She was begging her mother for help to stop her dad from forcing her study far away.

"You doesn't seems happy about it." Her dad says as he notice the expression of Mina to her mother.

"Is this because that Jimin guy?" Her mother suddenly says.

"Mom, dad, you know me right.. Couldn't just I study here?"

Her mother pat Mina's back to calm her down, "Mina, will you do it just for us? We really want the best for you."

Mina looks up at her mother. She can see the small support from her mother's eyes. She sigh softly.

"But, can I do a promise?"

-

"You want to meet?"

Mina quickly turn at the familiar voice. She smile sadly when she sees Jimin walking up at her with a smile.

"We just met yesterday. You still miss me?" Jimin teased. He noticed that Mina's mood has been a little bit down.

"Stop teasing, Jimin." Mina laugh softly to cover her sadness.

Want or not she still needs to tell Jimin that she's leaving tomorrow to continue studying at America.

"Okay, now tell me. What is it?" He gently holds her hand when he sat beside her.

She took a small deep breath before she looks at him.

"It's okay, Mina. Take your time. I've never seen you like this before. Is something bothering you?"

"Jimin, I'm going to America to continue studies." She accidentally let out when Jimin was calming her down.

"I-I──"

"You what?" Jimin repeats.

Mina looks down at their hand that holding each other.

"I don't want to leave. But, I had to. My father wants me to continues study on America. And, if my result was good to pass school there, I will come here back," she look at him in the eyes.

He doesn't know that he want to supports her to continue or don't. But, since he knew Mina is that one hard working girl, he need to let her go.

"Mina, it's good for you to continue, you know. I don't care if you pass or not but I would be so happy if I get to know your name were being the biggest name in your school. I would be so proud of you, you know that?" He softly pat her head, trying to support her in any way that could make her go with happiness.

"Jimin, don't tell me you also doesn't understand. I just woke up from being in a coma for 18 years. I couldn't feel my own free times or my love life. I just want to be with you, won't you understand me?"

He stare at her who's in a teary eyes. He quickly pull her into a hug and closed his eyes to prevent himself from crying too.

"Mina, I know what you're trying to say. But, you gotta face this for your goods too. I will always be with you even you're far from me. I don't care how hard it is, I'm always with you, to support you," He gently say.

She couldn't say anything at this moment. She doesn't want to leave him as she knew it would hurt him.

"If you really want to be with me back, just like your parents said, study hard for your good so, you can come here back soon. I'm willing to wait for you no matter how long it is, Mina." He cupped her cheek as she pull away to wipes her tears.

She was crying uncontrollably. But, just being back in his arms could make her heart calms down just by hearing his words.

"You won't break your promise when I'm away, aren't you?" She stutter, looking into his eyes.

He chuckles a little, "over my dead body. I'm always here for you so, do it for me."

She pulled him by the neck to kissed him. It's new for him to see her making move but he know he will get used.

"I love you for willing to wait but, I hate you for not stopping me."

- Mia ❤️
Sorry for haven't updated for awhile. Seems like Tia isn't in a good condition to write ☹️ I don't know what happens to her but I wish she will be fine and comeback sooner 😭❤️ Enjoy ❤️