twenty two.

"Jimin, here's breakfast."

"I don't want to eat." Jimin shortly reply as he went out from the bathroom.

Taemin sigh, "I made your favourite."

Jimin didn't answer and went out from his house. Taemin sigh, he couldn't talk to Jimin properly after Mina left. To be honest, he want Jimin to move on. He sometimes hearing Jimin calling her name to comeback. He also can sense that Mina cokes at the middle of the night just to see Jimin in a second.

"Oh, Hoseok hyung." Jimin stop when he almost bumped into Hoseok when he went out.

"Jimin! How's you skip yesterday?" Hoseok happily ask.

Jimin fake a smile, "I wish it could be better." He quietly say.

"What?"

"She's gone."

-

"Mina, look at this. It's so pretty, isn't?"

Mina just nodded. She's with Jeongyeon walking around mall, acting like they will buy something when they can't. Mina look down at her old school uniform. She just return back to Jimin the dress that he gave her. She doesn't to put hopes in him. She will just let her go.

"Mina? Stop daydreaming." Jeongyeon stops her.

Mina finally break down in front Jeongyeon. She pull tight into her arms. Jeongyeon sigh seeing Mina in that kind of situation.

"I miss him, unnie. I really do."

Jeongyeon pat her back, "Mina.. I told you to move on."

"I can't, unnie. T-This feeling seems like aren't letting me to forget him," Mina softly mumbles.

"I-It's hurt, unnie."

Jeongyeon pat her back, "Mina, stop hurting yourself. Trust me, I will make you move on, okay?"

Mina didn't answer. But instead, she just follow Jeongyeon whenever she takes him everywhere.

Take me away.

"Mina? Mina! Hey?! What's wrong?!"

-

"Let's do tricks, Jin hyung. Catch this chips using your mouth." Hoseok smirks.

Jin scoffed, "idiot, that's easy. Hit it on──"

Without any warning, Hoseok just throw the chips at Jin. Hoseok laugh uncontrollably.

"YAH, JUNG HOSEOK!! YOU'RE SERIOUSLY DEAD IF I CATCH YOU. HOW DARE YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS?!!"

Hoseok quickly ran away before Jin could kill him. Namjoon school his head of his older's stupid behaviour. He notice Jimin's moods were off. He sat beside him.

"Jimin?"

He hummed as response.

"You've never talk since we're here. Something bothering you?" Namjoon pat Jimin's back.

Jimin say uo straight with a little smile, "nothing, I'm just. Kinda, missing someone."

"Someone? Jessica?"

"Talk about Jessica.. I don't like her anymore." Jimin stare on the air, acting as if he can see Mina were there, staring him as he's talking.

Damn, he missing her so much. After the day he found the dress that he gave to Mina were on his bed, he couldn't stop crying. He just want to see her for last time. At least, kiss her and hug her tight, making sure everything will be okay.

"That's great, Jimin.. But, you've never been like this before." Namjoon softly says.

Jimin closed his eyes tight, "I'm just, stressed."

"He's fine but he needs a little rest." The doctor said with a smile.

"Why is he suddenly become like hat, Namjoon-ah?" Jin turns at Namjoon.

"He's just having too many stress and seems more likely, like a depression. I think it's better if you guys let him rest here for a days." The doctor explain and went away.

Namjoon turns at Jin, "he told me he missing that someone too much. I can see his eyes were teary but he suddenly close his eyes and faint."

Hoseok look down and went closer to Jimin, "Jimin-ah,"

"She will be back to you."

"So, please. Stay strong."

"Hoseok-ah, do you know why?" Jin turns at Hoseok who sat beside the bed.

Hoseok shook his head, "lets just go out. He needs a proper rest."

-

"Why are we here, unnie?"

"You seriously break down in front me, Mina!" Jeongyeon loudly say.

Mina sigh, "unnie, I'm a ghost."

"Ghost can't faint." Jeongyeon frown. Mina roll her eyes and sat the chair around.

"I don't know what am I, unnie. I exactly can feel the feelings of sad, happy, shy, regret," Mina explain.

Mina close her eyes when her chest starts to hurt back.

Ugh, what's wrong with me?

"M-Mina!!" Jeongyeon shouts.

Mina was clearly can hear her but she can't control herself. Jeongyeon ran to her and pull her, bringing her to one room.

"I-Isn't.. That's your body?!" Jeongyeon turns at Mina. She tries to wake the uncontrolled Mina.

She sees a blurry sight of herself. She widen her eyes to het a clearer views. Slowly, she can see the things what's happening around.

"Unnie.."

"I-Is that, Is that me?!"

♡ ♡ ♡
a/n; hey hqties <3 so sorry for that many skips. i just don't know what to out since in that episodes has many skips too so, uhm, yeah. exam highly starts tomorrow and i didn't even study like, GREAT TIA.