three.

"Hey kid. I know you have that thing. Tell me where you hide it."

"Mina!"

Mina quickly turns her head at Jimin. When Jimin kissed her, it's not like she likes or dislike it. She suddenly remembers things that she tries to remember.

"W-Why are you acting like that? D-Don't tell me you have never kissed someone." Jimin says.

Mina didn't say anything but touches her lips, "no.."

She look at Jimin who's waiting. She suddenly pops away makes Jimin stood up.

"W-What?" He mumbles. He gulped. She suddenly became so quiet after he kissed her.

Suddenly his phone ringing make him flinch.

Hoseok Hyung is calling..

"Aish. He must be waiting." He ran downstairs.

-

Mina pops at some cafe that still opened. She touched her lips.

"I remembered something isn't?" She mumbles.

"Hello Mina!" Jeongyeon pops in front her happily.

Mina looks in front, "ah unnie. Hello.."

"So, did you found your name at that closed school?" Jeongyeon ask.

Mina slowly shook her head, "no. But unnie," Mina look at Jeongyeon who's raising her eyebrows.

"Hm? Why?"

"I.. I remembered a little of my memory." She slowly said.

"What?! Really? How??" Jeongyeon's mouth opens wide.

"I-I accidentally touched this one soft thing," Mina lied.

"Soft?" Jeongyeon confused and Mina nodded.

"Ah! Ice cream sundae?" Jeongyeon grins. Mina blinked. Doesn't really want to tell the truth.

"Some kind of like that." She awkwardly smile.

"What did you remembered anyways?" Jeongyeon changed the topic.

"Uhh, I-I wasn't sure. It's too short." Mina closed her eyes.

Jeongyeon thinks. "I think you should follow that soft thing. Who knows maybe it can helps you with your memories again?"

Mina silence. "Are you sure?"

Jeongyeon nodded quickly, "of course! It's important to remember your memory isn't?"

Mina nodded. She sigh, "but it's might be hard to search that ice cream sundae thingy again."

Jeongyeon laugh, "Mina, you're a ghost. You can possess people to search it."

-

"Mina? How do you know I live here?"

Jimin shocked seeing Mina at his apartment. Mina smile, acting as they did nothing before.

"What took you so long? I waiting almost forever." Mina roll her eyes.

"Uh.. Why are you here?"

"You need to help me with something." Mina says. Looking at him in the eyes making him flutter.

"Uhh. What do you mean?"

Mina sigh, "I will told you when we get in your apartment?"

"Woah. You live alone?" Mina said as she gets in. She hears him humming.

"Now tell me. How do you know I──"

"You should get a food. I'm hungry." Mina quickly changed the topic.

"Food?" Jimin repeat and Mina nodded cutely.

"Please~ I haven't eat almost a years."

"Of course. You're a ghost." Jimin says, making Mina's face became poker.

He laughed of her action, "fine. I will cook something for us."

-

"I didn't know you know how to cook." She grins, looking at the foods that he sets on table.

He smile hearing that, "of course you doesn't know. We just know each other legit yesterday,"

"Here the last──"

"Park Jimin~!"

Jimin looked at the door. Then looked at Mina who's confused.

"Shit. He's back here again."

"Go hide."

"What? Why?"

"My hyung can sense a thing around. Go! Hide now!" Jimin pushed her gently to the back door.

"B-But──" Then Jimin closed the door. He make a signal for her to wait till his hyung left.

"Jimin! What took you so long to open the door, huh?" Taemin nagged.

"Sorry, hyung. I-I was cooking." He stutter.

"Cooking? So the lunch are here? Great timing! I'm so hungry!" Taemin walk to the dining table.

"W-Wait hyung!" Jimin stops him before he eat the rice.

"What?"

Jimin gulped. He can't tell his own hyung that he's making foods for ghost. "E-Eat well."

Taemin smile and spank his shoulder, "my brother so nice~ Thank you for the foods!"

Mina who's outside, can see the both guy eating since there's a window. ( a/n ; if y'all want to know how's the apartment looks like, go watch 'Bring It On Ghost' cause I'm lazy to screenshot em. )

She whined silently everytime Taemin eats all the foods. Jimin looked at Taemin who's eating well. He munch slowly, thinking about Mina since she haven't eat anything yet.

"Why are you here again, hyung?" Jimin asks, cutting the silence.

"Oh! I'm staying here for awhile. Have a little work." Taemin answer.

Jimin nodded slowly, "I will go to my class earlier,"

Taemin just nodded.

"Can you eat a little bit faster so I can wash the dishes?"

"No, it's okay. I will wash it."

"No, hyung. You must be tired of coming here back again so, it's much better for you to take a rest." Jimin smile.

"Oh~ You've became much nicer isn't?"

Jimin just smile and went to the sink. When Taemin leave the table and went to the toilet, Mina walks to Jimin.

"Is there's any foods left?" Mina ask while smiling.

Jimin show his sad smile to Mina, "sorry Mina. My hyung seems to be so hungry."

Mina frown. "Why you didn't left any for me?"

"Hyung might be thinking I'm wasting foods. So I had no choice." Jimin answer.

Mina sigh, looking down of feeling sad.

"I'm sorry?"

"No, it's okay." Mina walks away but then Jimin pulled her into a hug.

"Let's eat outside with me later."