fifteen.

"Mina."

Jimin panting hardly when he finally found her at their rooftop. She looks at him with a non expression face.

"I'm so sorry. Today have been the worst for me. Time aren't working together with me. I'm sorry." He starts to apologize.

She actually gets really bored of his apologize. He keep apologizing, make her puts hopes and let them goes down just like that.

She sigh. She puts her fingers at Jimin's mouth to keep him quiet from apologizing.

"I'm tired of hearing your sorry," She whisper.

"I waited you for damn two hours. If you doesn't want to do my wish, then tell me the truth from giving me hopes." She added.

She sounds so done with him. Her voice talking to him are slow and soft. He gulps everything hearing her talks.

"But, please. This time──"

"I forgive you, Jimin," She cuts him. "It's, it's just an hang out, isn't? I know you still have many things to do out there."

"No! I'm not busy. But things happen unexpectedly to my friend." He explain.

She looks at him, "jessica?"

He went silent. He want to nod his head but he's scared he's picking wrong decision.

Mina laugh softly, "there's no way for you to resist her, Jimin. That's why your things happens unexpectedly. Eventhough she spill the truth about you past days."

"But, she's still my friend,"

"And crush." She added.

Jimin shook his head, "you heard it, right.. She likes someone else. So, it's better for me to move on."

Mina slowly nodded. She just cant stay sulking at him. He really knows how to make her talks to him back even it's his mistakes.

I like him from the first day, isn't?

"Mina?"

She hummed and looked at him.

"If I tell you, I like this one girl.. Will you help me to get on her level?"

-

"Jimin, those exam seems pretty hard. How can you answer them easily?" Mina asks when they went out from the class.

Yes. Mina followed Jimin today. Since she doesn't know what to do, she decided to bother him when he's answering exam. But, he seem unbothered.

"Jimin!"

"Oh, professor." Jimin greets and bowed.

Mina didn't bowed but she notice how the professor bowed two times and glance at her. She frowns of his weird action.

"How's the exam earlier?"

"It's going pretty great, professor. I'm glad today is the last day of our exam." Jimin grins.

The professor laugh then look exactly into Mina's eyes. Her eyes's widen.

He can see me?!

"Is this your girlfriend?" He suddenly ask.

Just right in time, Jessica came, "professor!"

"Oh, hello, Jessica. What's wrong?" The professor turns at Jessica.