twenty eight.

"Where are we going?"

Jimin look at Mina's cute confused face and then he look back up. Taking her hand put on his coat together with his.

Mina decided to keep silence as Jimin did. He seems fine with the silence between them.

"You've been a little bit quiet, aren't you?" Jimin suddenly asks.

Mina frown, "what? How?"

"You're always noisy and talkative when you're with me before. You even find the topic to talk even it's nonsense." Jimin chuckles when he remembers back the ghost Mina.

"Umm, Jimin, can we sit here first?" Mina suddenly pull him.

When they sat at the bench around, Jimin turns at Mina, giving her a whole attention as he sees she want to say something.

"What is it, love?"

Mina's face quickly become red as the words come out. She close her face with her tiny hands to cover.

Jimin pull her hand away. He likes to see how Mina's face become red because of him. He finds it such a cute sides of her.

"Will you believe me if I say, I can see a ghost?" Mina finally says.

Jimin didn't answer at first. He can see the clear tears of Mina were pounding in her eyes.

"Why you suddenly asks?"

Mina looks down, "I'm always scarsd to go out by my own. I don't know what I did until I can sees them, and I get the feelings that they're attacking me,"

"And I'm scared you going to leave me of thinking me I'm weird." She added.

Jimin gasps a little. Wow, how can she think so far like that? He loves her a lot doesn't, he? It would be a 100%, he won't break up with her.

"Hey, why are you saying like that? I'm not going to leave you alone. I'm so grateful to have you back in my arms and I won't let anyone have you besides me. I'm always going to be with you no matter how hard it is." He gently explain to her.

On how cheesy his words is, he really means it. He hates hoe the negative sides off her aren't going away. She's always over thinking making him worried of her, who's just got out from coma.

Mina didn't answer as tears were pounding on her eyes. She's scared mixed with the sweetness Jimin throw her. She turns at her side where she can see that ghost were watching them.

Jimin notice she's were turning away. He can see the ghost pops away as Jimin take a glance.

"Hey, don't think about it so much, Mina. It's not good for you." Jimin softly pat her back, comforting her.

As a quick cover, she turns at him and smile a little. He smile of seeing hers and give a little peck on the cheek.

"C'mon, let's have a walk. I miss that kind of moments with you." He stand up and offer his hand to hers and she gladly takes it with a shy smile.

"Oh, Jimin!"

They both turns back around as they hear someone calling him. Jimin smile when he sees Hoseok's sister were facing him.

"Eh, hello Ji Wo! It's have been a while since I see you back in Korea." Jimin smile happily.

She's have been away from Korea for about 4 years and now she's back. Hoseok sure to be missing her. She usually be that one Jimin's close friend when she's at Korea.

"I know right? Anyways, can you pass this to Hoseok? I think he's already asleep that's why he didn't reply to my messages." Ji Wo says as she take a look at her phone.

"Or maybe drunk." Jimin added silently.

"What?! Drunk?! Is he crazy? How old he think he is?!" Ji Wo suddenly mad at him.

"Why are you being mad at me? Try to locate where's he." Jimin suggest.

"Nah, I think I'm going back to dorm. I'm just going to text him tomorrow. So, I'll see you around?"

"Oh, wait. Who's this?" Ji Wo stops herself from hugging Jimin.

She wants to make sure if Mina is Jimin's girlfriend or not. She still know how to take care of herself in someone's relay.

"She's my girlfriend, Mina." Jimin back up a little with a smile and put his arms around Mina's shoulder.

Ji Wo whined, "you have a pretty girlfriend. Nice to meet you, Mina. I'm Ji Wo."

She offers her hand to shake it as Mina doesn't really want to shakes it. She just smile fakely and shake their hand.

"You're really pretty, Mina. If Jimin dump you down, just search me. I'll help you to kill him." Ji Wo jokes around as she laugh unwillingly.

She's still jealous obviously.

"What did she gave Hoseok, hm?" Jimin touch a little pack that Ji Wo gave him earlier.

Jimin shrugged and turns at Mina with a smile, "do you want to have a walk again?"

"No, I want to go home."

Jimin raise her eyebrows of her sudden action. She usually loves to stay up late just to have a long walk with him.

"Why? Are you alright?" Jimin stops her from walking, wanting to make sure she's fine.

"I'm fine."

"No you're not." Jimin hold her both shoulder to face him.

He just stare how her face had no emotions. He whine softly.

"What's wrong?" He gently asks as he know she will answer on how soft he asks her.

"You call me a girlfriend and why you can be so touchy with another girl?" She finally says.

"What? Touchy? Who?"

"That Ji Wo girl. You're being so smiley and touchy when she's around until you forget about me,"

Jimin chuckle of her jealousy action. He finally gets to see how she cna be when she's jealous. She's being all emotionless when she wasa ghost before.

"Cutie, she's just a close friend. I've never seen her for a years now of course I missed her. But, I didn't even remember about her when you around to be honest. Why so jealous about it?" Jimin smirks a little.

Mina roll her eyes. She turns back in front to keep on walking as she hears him chasing.

"Yah~ Why are you sulking? I'm sorry if I'm a little bit too much, okay?"

"I'm sleepy. Let's go home." She changed the topic suddenly.

Jimin chuckle again, but this time he pull her wrist softly pulling her closer to his chest.

"I love you."

Oh, only he knew how many times he said that words to her can melts her anytime she hears it.

She whined as she knows she can't stay sulking at him. She punch his chest softly when she hears him laughing.

"You're a jerk."

"But, you love this jerk." She looks up at him as he cup her cheek and kiss her on the lips.

That words. Why does it feels like I've heard it before?

- Mia ❤️
EnJoYy!1!1!1!