six.

"So, tell me. Did you remember anything?"

Jimin ask as he pulled away. And again, Mina can't move. She can't tell the truth that the memories aren't coming around her mind. Jimin might thinking she's lying.

"You just told me to help you with it by doing that so, tell me," he added.

Mina blinked. Trying to utter a words but non of them went out. She look at Jimin who's waiting for her answer. And again, she pops away leaving Jimin confused.

"Again? Is she's lying about it?" Jimin confused. He look up at the stars, and scoffed softly.

"She won't lie to me, right?"

-

Mina pops at the nearby park and hold her cute little pink cheeks. She's blushing hard of things happen earlier.

"Why can't I remember anything when he kissed me?" She mumbled softly.

She groan silently, "it's so awkward, Mina. You shouldn't ask him to do it! Oh my gosh, I'm so insane."

She closed her face with her both hand, "now how am I gonna face him? What should I told him? He must be thinking I'm lying to him, isn't?"

"Mina!"

"Argh!!" She shouts. She hears Jeongyeon's laugh so she whine loudly.

"Unnie!! You should stop following me around!" She pouts.

Jeongyeon tries to calm herself from laughing. She sat beside Mina's swing that still empty.

"You're alone again. So, what happened? You seems down. Spill me everything." Jeongyeon finally says.

Mina sigh, "actually, today um, I-I touched that soft thing much longer this time,"

Jeongyeon nodded. Trying to support her with action.

"But, I can't remember anything." Mina continues.

Jeongyeon frown, "that's weird. On the first time you accidentally touched it, right?"

Mina nodded and Jeongyeon looks at Mina, "well, I don't know. Don't asks me."

Mina show her poker face and Jeongyeon starts laughing. "When will you be serious, unnie? Gosh."

"But, I know you like me being like this~" Jeongyeon wiggle her eyebrows.

"Unnie, stop. Let's help me getting back my memories?"

Jeongyeon nodded, "of course, Mina! What's the point if we're together but I doesn't even help you?" Jeongyeon grin.

Mina just smile.

"But, at least you should show me that ice cream sundae once, though. It's must be delicious, isn't?" Jeongyeon's innocent words went out making Mina thinks it's upside down.

"Uhh, maybe soon. That ice cream sundae is pretty hard to.. Um to keep searching on! T-That's why I keep following him." She says stuttering.

"Him?" Jeongyeon frowns.

She widen her eyes when she realize she accidentally said him.

"I-I mean it! Gosh, I'm not in the right mind r-right now. That's why.." Mina quickly says.

Jeongyeon laugh and pat Mina's head, "goodluck okay? I'll be always here on your side."

Mina smile and Jeongyeon pops away. She sigh when she left. She looks up at the dark and blinking sky.

"I wish I was alive to be with you."

-

Mina gulped when she hears the tv stills on. She scared if it's Jimin's brother. She peek slowly, seeing Jimin almost asleep watching tv.

"Why is he still awake?" She looks at the clock, showing 2 AM.

She was planning to go to his bedroom but then she remembered that she slept on the couch where he sat. She took a deep breath before walks to him.

"U-Um, Jimin?" She pokes him is enough to make him away and turned around.

She show him her shy smile, "you can sleep inside your bed though. I-It's 2 AM now."

"Where have you been?" Is the only words he utter to her.

She looks down, "um sorry. S-Sorry for disappeared out of sudden. I just, uhm," she stopped talking when she felt her cheek started to heating up.

"Oh, I get it. It's okay. Um, you can sleep in my room. I heard this night will be cold so, I think, it's much better you sleep in a room." He says.

'But, I'm a ghost?' She confused.

"But, it's your──"

He pat her head gently, "goodnight."

With that he close the tv and lay on the couch. Mina stood there trying to make a move.

"A-Are you sure?" She asks.

She hears him hummed softly. She just let a small laugh before walking to the room and closing all the lights.

"Goodnight then."

She slowly lay down on the bed. Her eyes were still wide open. She suddenly likes how herself being close to Jimin, a human. Her cheek would be pink when she thinks of him. She also will feel anxious but managed to calm herself.

"No, Mina," she says to herself.

"You can't have this feeling," she felt herself being frown of her own words.

"He deserves better."