ten.

"A short vacation?"

Hoseok nodded as Jimin repeat.

"Well, um. We're having this short vacation to calm you down. You seems so~ stressed yesterday." Namjoon continues.

"Waa~ Jimin, vacation sounds fun!" Mina cheers and looks at Jimin cutely, seducing him to go.

"Um, I think.. I think I'm not going,"

"What?! Why? It's just our members. Me, Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung," Hoseok pouts.

"Plus, I still have many assignment, hyung." Jimin says.

"And Jessica too." Jin suddenly continues.

Mina's happy face when down. Seriously? She's not coming so don't bring her up.

"What about her?" Jimin asks, the interest on his face could be seen.

"She's also coming with us on the vacation. It will be so boring if you're not there," Hoseok says teasingly.

"So, are you going, Jimin?" Namjoon ask.

"Jimin.. Uhh, I think you shouldn't, right? You have many assignments." Mina begged.

"I think, I'm going. A short vacation sounds fun too." Jimin smile.

"That's my brother!" Hoseok cling his arm on Jimin's shoulder, making Mina falls cause he pushed her.

Jimin sees that, quickly he gently push Hoseok away. "Alright hyung. Don't do that again." He fake a laugh.

Mina stood up, staring Jimin while he's talking about the vacation with his hyungs. She sigh.

He changed so fast. From a brat to a gentlemen.

-

"Jimin! Why did you want to go? Aren't you told them that you have many assignments to do?" Mina whine when she sees Jimin packing his stuff since they're going tomorrow morning.

Jimin zip his last bag and look at Mina, "it's also my choice to go or not."

"It will be boring!"

"Who told you that you're going to be there too?" Jimin ask.

"Me! I want to go too. 'Cause you're the only person can sees me." Mina looked down.

Jimin chuckle, "Mina, it's much better if you stay home. Trust me, it will be boring."

"No! I don't want to."

Jimin shrugged, "okay. That is your choice."

Mina sees Jimin walk out, "yah Jimin~ don't go with them~" She whined.

Jimin just smile at her reaction. He walk outside his apartment, closing door at Mina. He forgets how Mina can walks over things.

"And now, where are you going?!" Mina shouts.

"Out." He simply answer. He stops when Mina pop in front him.

"Jimin, stop it, please." Mina seriously say.

"What? Why? What did I do?" He confused. He hears Mina's soft sigh.

Just about Mina to say something, here's come the girl that she never wants to meet again.

"Jimin!"

"Oh, Jess. Hello!" Jimin greets her.

"I'm glad you will be at the vacation too." Jessica smile.

"Aww haha I'm glad that you're bla bla bla too." Mina says in a mocking tone, disgusted of Jessica out of sudden.

"Yeah, I'm glad that you're there too. So, why are you here?"

"Did you forget?" Jessica raise her eyebrows.

"Forget what? Can this woman just go away and shut the fuck up?" Mina mumbled making Jimin chuckle a little.

"Of course I remember! I'm taking you to my favourite restaurant?" Jimin suggest.

"Sure! It's would be fair." Jessica laugh.

"Again and again," Mina roll her eyes when she was being left behind.

Then, Jeongyeon pops in front her, "hey, Mina!"

"Unnie?"

"Being jealous and upset, here?" Jeongyeon smirks. Mina looks away and shook her head.

"I'm not. It's all just a waste."

"You should follow him. Makes him triggered. That would be funny." Jeongyeon chuckled.

"Makes him triggered? What do you mean?"

-

"Why do you pick this table when we're only two?" Jessica laugh awkwardly, seeing Jimin picked a four table peoples.

"Eh~ why not? It will be awkward if we picked couple sit, isn't?" Jimin smirks at her and she just laugh.

Just right at the time where Jessica wants to sit beside Jimin, Mina pops there, making Jimin stop Jessica from sitting there.

"W-Wait, Jessica."

"What?" She stops.

Jimin looks around, "u-uhh, you can sit in front me though. I see t-this seat is kinda dirty."

"Oh, so you're saying I'm dirty? You're much dirtier, stupid. Such a pervert." Mina loudly says.

Jimin ignored her funny words. He starts to order foods. He sees Mina stood up, exploring the restaurant. Then, he sees Mina is beside Jessica, glancing at Jimin with a smirk.

Jimin gave her a look 'don't do anything stupid'. Mina smirks and blow a fake wind by her mouth. Jessica's hair messed up.

"Oh n──"

Then, she mess up Jessica's hair even more when she tries to fix it.

"Shit, Mina. Just stop it." Jimin whisper. Then, she stopped.

Leaning at the table closer to Jimin making him went silent.

"Isn't that a great view?" She smirked.

Jimin confused of her words so, he looks at Jessica. "What the f*ck."

"J-Jimin, don't look! You pervert!" Jessica loudly says and walk away.

He was confused at how Jessica's cloth suddenly wet. He looks at Mina.

"I told you to don't do it!" He mad.

Here's she comes again with her seductive sides. She pops beside Jimin and leans closer to him, trapping him up.

"What do you mean by don't, hm?"

"Or, you like it more of I'm doing it with this sides?" She whispers.

Jimin gulps of her action. Looking at her eyes then her lips. "S-Stop. What are you doing, Mina."

"Why? Blushing?"

"Just stop." He push Mina away.

"Don't worry, Jimin. This a nightmare to you for playing around with me. Let's begin this game."