twenty four.

"Oh, my god. Doctor!"

Mr Myoui quickly call out for the doctor. Mina, who's finally awake from being in a coma, feeling dizzy. She looks around and around slowly.

The doctor came and checked on Mina. He checked on Mina's breathing and eyes. He smiled to her both family.

"Congratulation, Mr and Mrs Myoui. She's finally awake after 18 years in a coma." He stated.

Mr and Mrs Myoui can't gets any happier. Mina's mother bent down to her level, who's still confused what's around her.

"Mina.. Thank you for finally being alive. Mom miss you so much." Her mother cry.

"Mom? don't cry." She weakly says, while wiping her mother's tears.

"Where.. Where am I?" Mina turns at her mom and dad.

Her family gulps, "doctor.."

"Um, yes. After being in a come for so long could make her lost her memories," The doctor looks down.

"But, don't worry. She will remembers them by herself soon." The doctor smiles.

Her dad bowed, "thank you so much, doctor."

"Hello, Mina." The other nurse behind the doctor, waved and smiled at Mina.

Mina just smile weakly. She can't move at all. Everything seems hard to her.

"Oh, and," her doctor turns from going out. "I think she can't move at all after being in bed for a long time. For help, she needs to go to hospital gym to make herself can move and walking."

Mrs Myoui nodded quickly, signing that she understood.

The doctor says. He looks at Mina, "hello, Mina. Can you make your hand into a ball?"

"Like this." Her doctor shows her.

She tries to copy. She slowly take out her hand and make the into a ball but, not that hard. She can't push her hand any deeper.

"That's could make it. Push it a little bit deeper?"

"I can't feel it." Mina silently says.

The words almost make her mother tears up. She can't move at all after waking up from coma, and she lost all of her memories. But, at least her mother glad that she's finally awake.

"It's okay. Keep trying okay? You've done it right." Her doctor pat her head softly.

"Let's try to sit up?"

-

"Jimin. Why did you go out when we're not here? You're still not in a good condition, you know?" Jin sigh.

Yesterday that night, when the last time he sees Mina, he feels that somethings happening when Mina's suddenly disappeared in front of his eyes.

Jimin looks away, "I want to go home."

"Jimin, the doctor asked you to stay here until you're fine. You've faint for two times." Namjoon stated.

"I'm just having a stress. It's not a big deal."

"And you have a high fever after all." Jin added as he stops talking.

"Ugh," Jimin make a soft sound as he wants to stop fighting. He closed his eyes to get a better rest.

"You want to sleep?"

He hummed, "please get out." He added.

Namjoon turns at Jin. Jin sigh, "okay, Jimin. Rest well."