seven.

"Hey, you're awake," Jimin greets Mina with a smile once she went out from the bedroom.

"Yeah," she answer. "What are you doing?"

"Breakfast for us. I have class today," he answer while still putting foods on the dining table.

"I know," She sat down.

"Anyways, when are you going back to your, home or, place?" Jimin suddenly asks.

Mina swallow the foods in her mouth, "you really want me to go away early, aren't you?" She chuckled.

"N-No~ It's not what I mean. I-I'm just curious. You suddenly starts following me around and stay with me," he says.

Mina hummed and says, "I actually doesn't have a place. That's why I stayed here for awhile," She answer.

"But, don't worry. I will leave soon." She added.

Jimin quickly shook his head, "no need! You can stay here too,"

Mina look at him in disbelief.

"But you must pay me though. I still have a bill to pay." He smirks.

Mina scoffed, "no thanks then."

Jimin laugh, "why not?"

"How many times should I repeat to you? I'm a ghost! Which ghost have money? Or like, working for money?" Mina whined.

Jimin smile, "as I was saying, you can pay me back with anything. Not just money," he explain.

Mina gasp, "for real?"

He sees how her face get excited easily make him smile of her cuteness. Not gonna lie, Jimin almost like her. If she's alive, Jimin might be the luckiest guy to have her.

"Yeah. I wasn't kidding."

-

"Again, hyung? Let's just stop doing these."

Mina look at Jimin's face then at Hoseok, "stop forcing him, you idiot." Mina growls as if Hoseok could hear her.

Jimin almost lose his serious face of hearing her little cute mad face at his hyung.

"Why not, chim? We're gonna gets a lot of money!" Hoseol cheers.

"Also, Namjoon hyung told us there's goona be a new member!" Hoseok added.

Jimin frown, "who else want to join this weird team?"

Hoseok spank his head, "our team isn't weird, stupid. It's Jessica. I think she was your cru──" Jimin quickly shut Hoseok's mouth, not wanting Mina to hear it.

Hoseok push his hand away and smirked, "so she was still your crush, isn't?" Hoseok gave him a teasing face.

"I-I'm not! She's just pretty, that's all." Jimin blushed.

Mina's heartbeat beating faster than ever when she hears Jimin talks about 'she'.

That's right. He deserves someone better. She looks down.

"Yeah, she's just pretty. You like her. Just confess, Jimin ah~" Hoseok tease.

Jimin gulp, "no, hyung stop. Bet she likes someone else."

"Oh, bet," Hoseok smirks.

"Anyways, see you this night?" Hoseok ask.

"Wait, hyung," Jimin stops. "Is Jessica gonna be there too?"

Hoseok smirks, "excited much? Sadly no. She has things to do."

Jimin cheers, "great! See you this night, hyung."

Hoseok confused and want to ask more question but Jimin walks away as Mina follows quietly.

I have no rights to feel down. It's his own life. Mina mad at herself.

"Hey, Mina," Jimin pokes the silent Mina.

She quickly look at him, "what?"

"Wanna eat lunch with me today? I'm kinda alone, though." He added.

Mina's gummy smile greet the pouty Jimin, "yes please~"

"Great! I think we're gonna eat lunch far away from here," Jimin says.

"Eh? Why?"

"Hyung might bother us."

Mina blush of his words, "tsk. It's just your hyung. Why not eat lunch with him?"

"I doesn't like to eat with him. He's quiet noisy. I would prefer eat with you even though you're a ghost." He look at her and smile.

Mina return him a shy smile.

"Jimin!"

They both turns at the same time. "O-Oh, Jessica." Jimin smile.

Mina's smile drop as she hears the name that Hoseok says earlier. She look at Jessica who's running towards them.

She's so pretty to compare with me. Mina sigh silently.

"Hoseok told me about our team," Jessica smile brightly, leaving Jimin's heartbeat getting fast.

"R-Really? S-So, you really joining our group?"

"Hm, I had no choice actually. Your leader of the group, Namjoon? Really wants me to join this group." Jessica explain.

Jimin nodded, slowly understanding the situation. "I'm glad that you're in our group!" Jimin smile.

"And I'm not." Mina silently says.

"Hehe~ I'm glad too. Anyways, wanna eat lunch with me? I'm kinda alone." Jessica would smile.

"Jimin, please. Not again." Mina says but he didn't hear her.

Without even thinking, "yes! I also doesn't have anybody to eat with," Jimin fake a pout.

Jessica laugh, "let's go? I take you to my favorite restaurant!"

With that they both leave Mina behind. Mina just look at the happy Jimin talking to Jessica. She feels like crying. She looks down while sighing.

"Same thing happens. And then, he's gonna apologise and things keep repeating." She mumbles.

She sigh and walks away slowly, "I don't have the right to feel sad, isn't?" She laugh at herself being down.

"Mina, you won't be sad if you had no feelings for him,"

♡ ♡ ♡
a/n; Jessica is a made up name ♡