Chapter 1 : Disaster

Author POV

Jimin walk to the aisle elegantly. He wanted to look the best on his wedding day. But what he got is only a paper in the middle of the ceremony. The man that is supposed to be married to him is nowhere to be found, and he was forced to sign the paper if he wanted to save his family from bankruptcy.

Jimin doesn't know anything about that man except his name, Jeon Jungkook. He doesn't even know how Jungkook look like. There is no vow for his marriage. Even the groom is not there. Only him, his family, his friends and his father's business partner are there.

It doesn't even seem like a marriage. It's more like an event for all of those businessmen where Jimin doesn't found comfortable at all. All of those judging eyes that says he is abandoned on his wedding day. It makes him felt suffocated and he want to run as far as he can but he can't.

He can't betray his father even though he knew his father has already betrayed him once he is forced to be married just to save his family. He never disobeyed his father before because the only things he want from his father is to be approved as a son after his mother left them for a richer man.

Even though it is a forced marriage, he vowed to never become like his mother who left him and his father just for another man who is richer than his father. At least that's what his father wanted him to believe.

After he signed those papers, he got back into his room, ignoring all those judging eyes. He sat on his bed and lost in his own thought.

'What have I done to received this kind of treatment and on top of that from someone I never knew before this. Am I that ugly that my future husband wouldn't even want to see me on our wedding?'

Jimin POV :

My thought was stopped when I heard coughing besides me. I turn and saw the most handsome and mouthwatering man I have ever seen in my whole life. He is the definition of a true sex god. I can't move my eyes from looking at his figure that make me want to lick his body from head to toe. Once again, his cough makes me realized that I have been looking at him like a predator.

"I... I am sorry. Em... I mean... do I know you?" I move my gaze to my hand hiding my nervousness because I am alone with him in my room when I am already married just now.

Instead of answering, he sat beside me on my bed and moved his mouth closer to my ears before he whispered something that make me totally confused.

"You reap what you sow."

"W... What do you mean by that? What have I done?" I asked because I don't know what he is talking about. It's like he had known me from somewhere and I have done something bad to him.

Hearing that, he moved closer and hold me closed to him. I breath hitch from our closeness.

"Don't pretend like you don't know me after what had happened between us." He said full of venom and pain in his voice. I focused my eyes into his and I can see that there is sadness in it. 'What have I done to his man that make him this sad?' That's the only things that crossed my mind at that moment.

I slowly moved my palm to his face and caressed it, "I am sorry if I have done something that make you sad. But please tell me what have I done to you because I can't seem to remember when we have met before."

His eyes turn black and it makes a shivered run down my body. I try to relaxed my body but I can't because now he is holding me closer. As if he wants to get into my soul.

"Since you can't seem to remember me, let me make you remember by showing you just exactly how you treat me before." He said while looking intensely into my eyes.

"B... But I..." I tried to reasons with him but our conversation was interrupted with my father burst into my room looking angry. I make me immediately stand up and looking straight at my feet because my father's stare is making me scared.

"Oh, hello Jungkook. I thought that you are not here yet because you even send papers for my son to signed for your marriage." My dad said with a happy voice that it makes me realized who is beside me.

It is Jeon Jungkook, my husband. I stared at him in disbelief because my husband is this tall and handsome man. I can't even be compared to him since I am short and ugly.

"I am sorry sir. I got caught in some work but I don't want to lose your son and can't wait to make him mine. So, I decided to send those papers to make sure that he wouldn't get snatch from me." Jungkook said to my father respectably. But I can hear the hint of annoyances in his voice. He seems to not like my dad and he obviously doesn't like me. So why is he marrying me?

"It's okay Jungkook. The guests are already gone but you can stay here for a few days if you want." My father said while smiling happily.

'It must be because of the money that he will get after this.'

"I am sorry sir but I can't. I have work to do and I am afraid that I need to bring my lovely husband with me because I can't wait to hold him in my hand." Jungkook said and smirking at me.

I can feel that by now I must be blushing.

"It's okay, I can't stop you from doing your job. But please don't forget our agreement. I'm going to wait for the good news from you son." My father said and smile at Jungkook creepily.

"Sure sir. I will proceed with the agreement once it is finalized." Jungkook answer and I can see that he doesn't like what my father is telling him to do. Then my father just leaves the room and leave me alone with Jungkook without even asking how am I adapting to this whole marriage.

I felt like crying but I have to be strong because I don't have anybody else in this world after my dad decided to sold me for a business deal.

"Pack your bags, we are leaving in an hour. I will be downstairs talking business with your father. Make sure that you finished packing once I came back." Jungkook said and then leave me alone to pack my bags.

'Don't be weak Jimin. You can face all of this.'

*****************
You reap what you sow : You eventually have to face up the consequences of your actions.

*******************
I'm sorry that it is just a short chapter and there must be lots of questions in your mind about what happened between Jimin and Jungkook before. Please be patience. When the time comes, you will know what actually happened. :)

Thank you for supporting my stories.

Don't forget to Vote, Leave Comments & Follow Me ...
Love : littleChimny :)