Chapter 10 : Meet

Author POV

Once Jungkook arrived at his parents' mansion, his mother keeps on asking about his husband, Jimin.

Jungkook thought that by coming to his parents' anniversary, he would be able to think about something else that is not related to Jimin, but with his mother keeps asking the question, he doubts that it will end without getting an answer. So, he tells his mother that Jimin is in his hometown because he has an urgent matter to attend to.

"I'm excited to see him for nothing then." Jungkook's mother pouts and hugs his husband's waist.

"I'm sure Jungkook would bring him here another day honey." Jungkook's father said and glance at Jungkook.

"Yes, mom. I will bring him here once he is back." Jungkook said and wish his parents a great life for their anniversary.

Jungkook just stays beside the bar for the whole event because he doesn't feel like talking to anybody and he is happy just by looking at his parents still together.

"Jungkook. Why are you sitting here alone?" Jungkook's mother suddenly appeared again and concern about her son.

"It's nothing mom. I'm just happy seeing you and dad happy." Jungkook said and hug his mother tightly. He adored his parents for being able to be happy together. That's the kind of love that he always wants.

"You can't lie to me, dear. I might be helpful." Jungkook's mother said and sit beside Jungkook.

"I'm just confused mom," Jungkook said and take a sip of his drink.

"About what dear?" Jungkook's mother asked again looking at his son that seems miserable.

"About my feeling for Jimin," Jungkook said and look at his mother again. He really needs his mother.

"Oh, dear." Jungkook's mother said and hold Jungkook's face with his palms. She saw uncertainty in her son's eyes.

"Jungkook, I might not know what you have been through that you decided to get married to Jimin. But I know my son would always make the right decision. That's why I approved of your marriage." Jungkook's mother continues and kisses Jungkook's forehead with all the love that she got.

"I think I might have made a wrong decision this time mom," Jungkook said while tears slowly fall down his cheeks.

Jungkook's mother hugs him tightly and coos him. When his tears about to stop, his mother held his hand and start walking to the spot that Jungkook used to hide when he is upset with his parents.

"Come here, son." Jungkook's mother pats her thigh as if asking Jungkook to put his head on it. Jungkook just followed and lay on the ground beside his mother.

"Actually dear, I and your father got married because our parents arranged it for us. I declined at first because I already have someone that I loved and I never met your father. But, once I know my ex-lover has been cheating on me all along, I decided to accept the proposal."

"At first, I hate your father for his gut. But the more I being with him and get to know him, I realized that he isn't a bad person. He doesn't acknowledge my existence at first, but the more I interrupt in his work, the more he gets annoyed that he can't ignore me anymore."

"We start to know each other step by step and I got to know his past. He already knows my past because he is the one who makes me realized that my ex-lover has been cheating on me all along. Then I started to develop a feeling for him that finally leads to having you. But at that time, his ex-fiancé come back seeking his forgiveness. I am jealous at first because I know she was his first love. But he proved to me that he only loves me and that's all that's matter."

Jungkook's mother never tells him about her love life before that it makes Jungkook's surprise but he knows that his mother must have told him for a reason.

"Mom... I..." Jungkook doesn't know what to say. He lost for words. He never that their life is also complicated because he always saw his parents as a loving couple.

"It's okay dear. I just want to let you know that we might be confused with our feeling because we think about it a lot. Sometimes, we just need to follow our hearts. Let our heart take control and we will know what our heart is longing for." His mother said and cares Jungkook face.

Jungkook lost in his thought after hearing his mother's words until someone interrupted their moment.

"What do I find here? My son taking my wife away from me on my anniversary." Jungkook's father said with a gleam in his eyes and take his wife to his sides when both of them stand up.

"Honey, I'm just telling our son about our love story." Jungkook's mother said with a blush on her face.

"Really sweetheart. Did you tell how in love I am with you?" Jungkook's father asked and kiss his wife's cheeks playfully.

"Mom, dad. Stop it. At least wait until I getaway." Jungkook said playfully and laughed along with his parents.

"I am sorry son. Your mother is just irresistible." Jungkook's father makes a joke and smiles happily when he sees his wife blush shyly.

"That's enough. Let's get back to the event. They must be searching for us by now." Jungkook's mother quickly said and grab her husband away. But not before whispering, 'just follow your heart and bring your love here.'

Jungkook nodded and smile seeing his parents happy on their anniversary. He hopes it will last forever.

Meanwhile, at Jimin's hometown.

"Jimin, we found him. Your twin is just 10km away from us." Jimin's father said after he barge into Jimin's room and saw Jimin is about to sit on his bed.

Jimin didn't say anything. He just picks his jacket and walks through the door.

"Where are you going?" His father asked and follow Jimin from his back.

"To meet him. Just text me the location." Jimin said and about to get out of the house when his father holds his hand.

"It's already night, Jimin. Why not go tomorrow?" His father tries to reason with him.

"I can't father. Knowing that he near makes my heartache. I need to see him. I can't go to sleep like this. I want to see him so much." Jimin said and his eyes started to glaze with tears.

"Okay. But please be safe." His father said and started sending the location to Jimin once he saw Jimin is about to get into his car.

Jimin mouths a 'thank you' to his father before he drives to the location of his twin.

When he reaches there, it is actually a club. Jimin looks around to find his twin and when he glances at the bar, he saw his twin standing beside the bar sipping his drink.

Jimin walks slowly towards his twin. He can't believe that his twin looks just like him from the side. There is no difference at all.

"Umm... Excuse me." Jimin said to grab his twin attention.

"Yes." His twin answered but once he turns around, his eyeballs look like it is about to pop out from its socket.

"W...who are you?"

***********************

That's all for my new chapter. I can't write much since my online classes already started. It's been a hectic week but I will try my best to update when I can. Please ignore my grammar and spelling mistakes because I am too lazy to reread and check it using Grammarly. Maybe next time. But still, thank you for supporting my story and giving me encouraging comments. I really appreciate it.

Thank you for supporting my stories.

Don't forget to Vote, Leave Comments & Follow Me ...

Love : littleChimny 😊