Chapter 2 : Weird

Here's an update. Hope you enjoys my story. :)

************************

Author POV

Silence filled the whole journey to Jungkook's house. At least that's what Jimin assumed where they are going as Jungkook isn't talking even a word to him since he got on his car. But there's no harm in trying right.

"Where is your house? Is it far from mine?" Jimin tried to make a conversation because it's getting awkward through the hours of their ride.

As he seems like not listening to his question, Jimin decided to brought his gaze away from Jungkook and look at the scenery besides him. It's all filled with tall building. Different with Jimin's home where there's tree everywhere. Jimin sighed remembering the new life that he is going to face at a new place.

"We're almost there." Jungkook's voice broke the silence and make Jimin turned to look at him immediately. Jungkook aren't even looking at him. He is still focusing on his driving.

"Oh... Okay." Jimin sit straight and wait for the view of Jungkook's house to come in front of him impatiently. He is nervous actually, because he has never been to a big city before this. He only used to see a few pictures on the internet but he has never been there because his father is so strict with him especially about his social life.

When Jimin saw where they are going, his eyeball almost popped out of his eyes because Jungkook house is at the tallest building he has saw along their journey and by looking at the surrounding, he knows that they are at the center of the city.

Once the car stopped, Jimin followed Jungkook into his penthouse which is at the top level of the building and once they get inside, Jimin's mouth opened wide and he gawked at the interior of the house which is so classy with just black and red in color.

"If you have done gawking then you can have a sit." Jungkook said and make Jimin quickly gulp and sit on the couch.

"Sorry." Jimin blushed because he didn't expect Jungkook saw him gawking at the interior design of the house. Jungkook went to the kitchen and come out with a glass of orange juice. It makes Jimin smile a little because at least Jungkook still treat him kindly.

Instead of giving the juice to Jimin, Jungkook sit and drink it by himself. Seeing Jimin staring at him unbelievably, Jungkook said "You thought I'm going to give the juice to you? In your dream, sweetheart." A smirk falls on his lips.

Jimin rolls his eyes and proceed to pour his own drink, ignoring Jungkook presence and words. "So, where is my room?" Jimin asked once he finished pouring his own drink and sit on the couch in front of Jungkook.

"Upstairs. The first room on your right." Jungkook said, sipping his juice with an evil smile on his face. Jimin then walked upstairs, leaving Jungkook on the couch.

Not even a minute passed when Jimin run downstairs and glare at Jungkook as if he wants to kill Jungkook with his bare hand.

"It is your room, you... you... stupid billionaire." Jimin said with gritted teeth because he is so angry that Jungkook just make fun at his question.

"I don't know either to take it as an insult or a praise coming from you sweetheart." Jungkook said and smirk at Jimin making Jimin angrier. Jungkook then stand up and walked towards Jimin making Jimin stumble back when he felt the distance between him and Jungkook become smaller.

Jungkook catch Jimin from falling and wrap his hand around Jimin's waist and hold Jimin closed to him before whispering into Jimin's ear, "Well sweetheart, there is only a room in this penthouse and you will be sharing the room with me since we are already married."

Jungkook words make Jimin squirmed to get out of Jungkook's hold but it just ended with Jimin getting exhausted because Jungkook's hold does not loosen even a bit.

"I will sleep on the couch here then." Jimin said trying not to look at Jungkook.

"Are you scared sweetheart?" Jungkook asked but Jimin still have no heart to look at Jungkook.

"I am not." Jimin said and tried to sound strong but he knows he is scared shitless knowing that he will sleep with Jungkook together in the same room.

Seeing that Jimin wouldn't look up Jungkook decide to hold Jimin's chin up to look into Jimin eyes before he said something that make Jimin's heart falls.

"It's not like you are still a virgin aren't you, sweetheart." Jungkook said and smirk while looking deep into Jimin's eyes. Jimin can't believe what he heard and it make his heart hurt so much when his own husband thought that he is not a virgin anymore.

Jungkook can saw the pain in Jimin's eyes but he just shrugged it off and continue his words. "There's nothing that I haven't saw sweetheart."

"What... What do you mean?" Jimin asked once he realized that Jungkook's been talking about seeing him before when he couldn't remember when it happened and now Jungkook's talking just like they have had sex before.

"Don't play stupid sweetheart because I know you love my touch. Aren't you?" It's more like a statement than a question. Jungkook then started kissing Jimin on his neck and it become more intimate when he started sucking on Jimin's ear.

"I don't understand what you are talking about." Jimin said after he pushed Jungkook as far from him as he can.

Jimin can see that Jungkook is mad at him and he hoped that Jungkook would not hit him just like his father when he is mad. Instead of standing straight, Jimin fall to the ground and started mumbling words that Jungkook can't understand but the scene makes Jungkook's heart hurt badly.

But because of his ego he wouldn't console Jimin and he ignored his hurting heart. Instead of consoling Jimin, he just told Jimin to come to the room and don't disobeyed his command.

"I want you. In the room. Tonight, I wouldn't take no as an answer. Do you understand?" Jungkook asked in a cold tone that make a shiver run down Jimin's body.

Jimin just nodded which made Jungkook angrier because he wants an answer. "Understand??" He asked once again.

"Understood." Jimin said and immediately stand up to follow Jungkook into the bedroom.

After finished rearranging his clothes and taking a bath, Jimin move to the couch and started to sleep because he is so tired. Well, Jungkook just want him to be in the same bedroom, not in the same bed with him. Jimin then sleep with a smile on his face hoping his life would be better.

Jungkook get out of the bath thinking that Jimin would be sleeping on his bed but there is no one on the bed. He then looks around and saw Jimin on the couch besides the bed sleeping soundly without any blanket as if he's used to that.

Jungkook's heart felt guilty for what he had done for their wedding but his ego wins against his heart. He then decided to pick Jimin and put him on the bed because he knows Jimin is tired and he doesn't want to wake Jimin up.

Seeing Jimin sleeping face looking like an angle make his heart fluttered thinking Jimin is finally his forever.

"I am sorry for being heartless Jimin but I still can't forget what you and your father had done to me before. I just want you to remember and felt what I felt. I know I am egoist but you of all people aren't supposed to treat me like that after what we have been through together." Jungkook mumbled to himself before falling asleep besides Jimin.

***********************

I am sorry for the late update but here it is. Next four days my final going to start so I maybe wouldn't be able to update. Thanks for always supporting me.

Don't forget to Vote, Leave Comments & Follow Me ...
Love : littleChimny