Chapter 14 : Exquisite

Here is another update ... First of all, I want to tell you that neither Jaemin & Yoongi nor Jimin & Jungkook are having sex in the previous chapter but there might be some in this chapter, Hehe... Maybe some of you still think that it is fast between Yoongi & Jaemin and it is understandable. 😊 But there is a reason for that. So, yaa, wait for it... Hehe...

*****************

Author POV

It's been a few days since Jimin and Jungkook explore Seattle city and they have been to some places that Jimin found strategic for a new cafe to be built. Jimin's relationship with Jungkook also have been close and they have been sleeping together for the whole trip. But they have not gone any far than just kissing and hugging. This makes Jimin frustrated because he felt like he has started to fall in love with Jungkook and he wants more than just kissing.

Jungkook has been sweet and kind towards Jimin for the past days on the trip. This is because Jungkook thought that Jimin has been sick and he wants to bring the old memory back but Jimin is so different. Jimin used to hate cats and like dogs but now, he hates dogs and liked cats. Jimin also used to hate babies because he always sees them as annoying but now Jimin seems to love babies and look at them with adoration.

It is weird but Jungkook loves the new Jimin. Even if it is the same Jimin that he used to know, he likes the new side of Jimin that is so adorable. The smile that Jimin gave him for the past few days makes him astonished because it was a sincere smile.

Jungkook realized that the old Jimin have never smiled at him like that. The old Jimin only gave him a flirty smile and nothing more. Jungkook can't wait for his private investigator to tell him that Jimin have some kind of illness so he can forgive Jimin for everything that he had done to him because he can't deny his heart anymore. He likes Jimin more than he has ever felt before. It is like a new feeling that he had never felt before.

But Jungkook doesn't want to admit that he loves Jimin because he wants to know the truth first.

Waking up with the delicious smell of food have been a routine for Jungkook for the past days in Seattle.

"It smells good," Jungkook said once he entered the kitchen.

"I make breakfast," Jimin said and smile at Jungkook. Those smile again. Jungkook thought and smile back at Jimin.

After eating their breakfast, Jungkook brought Jimin to the beach again because Jimin want to go there and Jungkook want to spend time with Jimin alone.

After walking for a while, Jungkook asked something that have been on his mind for the past days since they have come to the beach. "You always declined when I asked to swim with me. Don't you like swimming anymore?"

Jimin slowly smile at Jungkook and answer, "Actually, I don't know how to swim." Then Jimin turned to look at the beach. Jungkook doesn't said anything after that because he is lost in his thought.

"Uhm... This is my only proper visit to the beach." Jimin said and stare at the clear water. Jungkook sit silently at his place because he felt lost.

"I have been to the beach before but without father knowledge and I almost drowned myself. After that, I never go close to any swimming pool. I will spend my time studying in the library when I have swimming lesson during school and nobody have ever got the chance to asked me the reason because father doesn't let me get close to anybody."

The word 'drowned' make Jungkook turned his head towards Jimin and he is worried. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked with concerned.

It makes Jimin lost for word, seeing how Jungkook explore his body to look for any injury.