Chapter 3 : Beginning

Author POV

Waking up seeing Jimin's angelic face was never in Jungkook's mind since that day. Jimin seems to not remember Jungkook and it makes him almost crazy thinking about how he is supposed to get his revenge if Jimin did not remember it.

But since now they're already together, Jungkook have a long way to get Jimin to remember and make him suffer along the way. The first thing that crossed Jungkook's mind after they get married is Jimin apologizing to him for what had happened before but he never did and it make Jungkook angrier. There is so much hatred in Jungkook heart and yet he is still happy having Jimin all for himself after all this time.

Jimin is still in a deep sleep so Jungkook kiss his forehead and wake up to get ready for work. Jungkook know Jimin is supposed to be at work with him but it is Jimin mistake if he didn't go to work on time and Jungkook can torture him as long as he can for that mistake alone.

Meanwhile, Jimin is already awake when he felt Jungkook's lips on his forehead but he waits until Jungkook get inside the bathroom to open his eyes because he can't believe that Jungkook really did kiss his forehead this early in the morning.

Jimin still can't believe what happened and is still sitting on the bed without realizing that he is not on the couch anymore until Jungkook came out of the bathroom. Because of the shock, Jimin immediately stand up still beside the bed as if he had done something wrong when he actually isn't.

Jungkook was also shocked because the Jimin that he had known before have never woke up early. Does losing his memory change his behavior too. It crossed Jungkook mind but he just shrugged it off and walk to the closet to get ready for work.

Looking at Jimin that's still standing still make Jungkook felt annoyed. "Don't you need to get ready for work too?" Jungkook asked and make Jimin immediately moved to the bathroom but not before he stumble before entering the bathroom. Well, typically Jimin to be stumble when he is flustered.

I guess there is something that doesn't change. Jungkook thought and smile a little. Jungkook then get ready and wait for Jimin downstairs. Because why not wait when he's already up.

"Hurry up. We're going to be late." Jungkook said when he saw Jimin walking down the stairs.

"But work doesn't start until 8. Why not we have breakfast first?" Jimin asked with his innocent face because he is really hungry since he hasn't eaten since yesterday.

"Who's the boss here? When I said we're going to be late, then it means we're going to be late."

Jimin was about to said something but was cut off by Jungkook. "Or you want to go by your own?"

"No." Jimin answered.

"Great. Then, let's go." They walked to the car and enter the passenger seat.

"Good morning sir." Said the driver.

"Morning Namjoon." Answered Jungkook before the car move to the road bringing them to the office.

I guess he's not that cruel. Jimin thought silently.

At The Office :

"Mr. Kim, come to my office now." Jimin wait patiently in front of Jungkook.

"You called for me, Jungkook-shi?" Taehyung asked once he got there.

"It's Mr. Jeon for you." Jungkook said making Taehyung pout cutely.

"Mr. Park, this is Mr. Kim Taehyung and Mr. Kim, this is Mr. Park Jimin."

"Nice to meet you Mr. Park." Taehyung said and shake hand with Jimin.

"You too Sir." Jimin answered.

"Alright, bring Mr. Park to his table and show him his work." Jungkook said and dismissed them immediately.

Jimin then followed Taehyung like a lost puppy because he is not familiar with the new office. Of course, he used to work at his father office, but it is not as big as Jungkook office.

"This is your room. I will ask the other worker to bring you our company previous financial status and I want you to do a report based on it. Send it to me before noon. Understood?" Taehyung said without even giving Jimin time to adapt with the new workplace.

"Yes Sir." Jimin answered.

Jimin finally can breathe easier once Taehyung get out of the room. Well, it's not for long because his work came piling up on his table in no time. Jimin can't believe that there is so much file to go through.

After finishing his report, Jimin immediately send it to Taehyung and go for lunch because all the work makes him hungry.

Since Jimin is still new, he doesn't have any friend yet, so he sits alone. Until a young man and woman came and sit at his table.

"Can we sit here?" They asked and Jimin immediately nodded his head because there's nobody else that will sit there since he doesn't know anybody yet.

"Are you new here?" The man asked.

"Yes. I am Park Jimin." Jimin answered and shake hand with the boy.

"Oh, I am Park Jihoon and she is Kim Do Yeon." Jihoon introduce both of them to Jimin.

"Nice to know you." Jimin said and smile widely because finally he got friends there.

"Oh, we're from the sale department. You?" Do Yeon asked Jimin.

"I'm from financial department." Jimin answered.

"I hope you would not be put under Kim Taehyung since he is the cruelest over there." Jihoon immediately add.

"Actually, he is in charge of me." Jimin said, looking at both of them innocently while munching his bread.

"Aww. He is so cute. I will call you mochi." Do Yeon said and pinch Jimin's cheek.

"I am not a mochi." Jimin defend himself and pout.

"Yes, but you look like one." Jihoon add and they laugh together seeing Jimin pout harder while still munching on his bread.

Finally, Jimin found comfort at his new workplace.

What he doesn't know is that someone is watching him from afar and was filled with rage.

*******************
I'm sorry for not updating in a long time. It's because I have some family issue and work to do. But now, we have covid-19 issues all over the world and my country is going through Restriction Movement Order (RMO). So, I have plenty of free time and I will try to update more frequently.

Thank you for supporting my stories.

Don't forget to Vote, Leave Comments & Follow Me ...

Love : littleChimny 😊