Chapter 12 : Different

I know it is late but Jungkook's song "Still With You" is lit. It is so nice that I can't stop hearing it. I hope it is the same for you guys too. Btw, I hope you will enjoy this new chapter.

*****************

Author POV

"I am on the way to your house sweetheart. I just want to check if you're home." Jungkook said while driving.

"WHAT?!" Jimin asked a little louder than usual that make Jaemin looked at him.

Jimin then walked farther than Jaemin to talk with Jungkook. "What are you doing here?"

"What? I can't meet my lovely husband now?" Jungkook asked, wanting to know Jimin's reaction.

"It's not that. It's just, I am not at home now." Jimin said, trying to avoid Jungkook, hoping Jungkook will change his mind and turned home.

"I will wait. When will you be home?" Jungkook asked, determine to meet Jimin because the truth is, he really misses Jimin a lot.

"I don't know. I might not be coming home for a few days?" Jimin said more like asking, still trying to change Jungkook's mind.

"Are you avoiding me, sweetheart?" Jungkook asked again.

"No! I am not avoiding you Jungkook." Jimin answered in a rush, forgetting that Jaemin might hear him out.

"Good. See you, sweetheart." Jungkook said and hung up the phone.

"But... Jungkook?" Jimin tried to reason but Jungkook already hung up on him.

"Urghhh..." Jimin said and saw Jaemin in front of him looking shocked.

"Jungkook?" Jaemin asked while Jimin is lost for words. He didn't expect that Jaemin would hear him. Now he can't keep it a secret anymore.

"Jim, what happened?" Jaemin asked again looking concerned for Jimin well being because Jungkook isn't someone that should be taken lightly.

"Jae, it's not my choice," Jimin said truthfully.

"What do you mean? How do you get to know Jungkook?" Jaemin asked confused.

"He is my husband," Jimin answered and look at Jaemin waiting for his response but nothing come out from Jaemin.

"H-how?" Jaemin asked after a long silence.

"I don't know how to explain. It just happened" Jimin said don't know how to explain everything that had happened in his life.

"Is it b-because of m-me?" Jaemin asked again because he got a feeling that it all happens because of his lie and betrayal.

"Jae... Calm down." Jimin saw how Jaemin started to shake and he knows Jaemin is starting to blame himself for everything because he also started to shake when he felt guilty and scared of something.

"I... What have I done?" Jaemin mumbled to himself but Jimin heard him. Jimin slowly wraps Jaemin in his embrace and hug him tightly. Giving him soothing words to make him calm down.

"Are you okay now?" Jimin asked once Jaemin stopped shaking.

"Yes," Jaemin answered in a slow voice.

"Wait here. I will bring you water." Jimin said once he brought Jaemin to the couch. Jaemin just nodded his head. A lot of things are swirling in his mind.

"Here." Jimin gave Jaemin a glass of water and sit on the couch beside him.

"Jim... How did this happen? I want to know. No, I need to know. Please tell me." Jaemin said pleadingly towards Jimin waiting for Jimin to tell him the whole story.