Chapter 4 : Mesmerized

Author POV

Jimin walk into his office but stopped once he saw Jungkook sitting on his chair.

"Umm, sorry. I thought this is my room." Then Jimin walked out to go to his room but he felt weird because as far as he remembers, that was his room. Then, he walked back inside.

"I am sorry sir, but this is my room. Uhm, do you need anything with me?" Jimin asked innocently and tilted his head a little.

"You're late." Jungkook said.

"Excuse me sir, but it's not 2 p.m. yet." Jimin answered after looking at his watch.

"Who's the boss here?" Jungkook asked again.

"Of course, it's you sir. But I came back on time. I didn't do any mistake." Jimin defended himself confidently.

Jungkook who's been playing with the pen on his hand looked up because of Jimin's word and said in an eerily slow voice that make shivered run down Jimin's spine. "Are you sure you are not making any mistake, Jimin-shi?"

"While it is true that I may make some mistake on my report just now since it is my first time doing such report for a huge company, but I didn't come late after my lunch break. I can't accept it when you said that I am late sir." Jimin answered again.

Jimin might be seems small and timid but he doesn't like it when someone is blaming him for something that he hasn't do or know anything about it.

Hearing those word, Jungkook stand up and move to stand in front of Jimin. He then looks into Jimin's eyes angrily and asked a question that never crossed Jimin's mind at all since it is not related to work.

"We're married, aren't we?" The question make Jimin stumbled backwards and cough a little. "Yes. Yes, we are married sir." Jimin answered while looking at Jungkook's feet. He can't look straight into Jungkook eyes at that moment because he is too embarrassed.

"So, why are you flirting with another person when you are already married to me?" Jungkook asked and hold Jimin on his waist.

"I am not !!" Jimin immediately answered and look up at Jungkook face but turned to look down again.

"I saw you at the cafeteria just now." Jungkook said and move Jimin's head to look at him. It made Jimin stand stiff and close his eyes.

"Flirting and flashing your smile everywhere." Jungkook add and wait for Jimin to open his eyes. Jungkook miss to look at that eyes. Although Jimin's eyes that used to be filled with joy and happiness is hiding pain and sadness, Jungkook felt calm looking at it.

"I... I didn't f... flirt with anyone. T... they ..." Jimin's word stopped by Jungkook's kiss on his lips. It makes Jimin's eyes opened as wide as it can.

Jungkook then smirk and said, "Finally you look at me." And then silence filled the room. Jungkook is mesmerized by Jimin cuteness when he stumbled for words until Taehyung broke those silence by coming into Jimin's room without knocking.

Jimin tried to move from Jungkook's hold but Jungkook tighten his hold and stare straight into Jimin's beautiful eyes.

"Didn't you learned to knock before entering someone's room?" Jungkook asked without moving his gaze from Jimin.

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't know you're here." Taehyung said and glare at Jimin. Jimin felt uncomfortable because of the glare but he can't do anything when Jungkook used his strength against him.

"Can't you see we're busy right now?" Jungkook finally turned to Taehyung and give him a cold look.

"Yes sir. I will leave you alone." Taehyung said and get out of the room quickly leaving Jimin dumfounded. Jimin thought Taehyung can save him but it's ended in vain when he sees Taehyung leaving the room immediately.

Jimin then gulp and turned to face Jungkook. "I am not flirting with anyone. They are my new friends since I'm new here. And they are the one who approach me first."

Silence filled them again before Jungkook speak up. "Should I trust your word, sweetheart?" They stare at each other in silence.

"I don't wanna get hurt again." Jungkook said sincerely. Making Jimin realized that Jungkook have been betrayed before and it make Jimin's heart hurt so much. He doesn't want Jungkook to feel like that ever again.

Jimin slowly touch Jungkook's cheeks with both of his small palm that make Jungkook lean on his palm and close his eyes, feeling those sensation that he has never felt before. It makes him almost crazy with lust. Jungkook want Jimin like never before. He's hungry to taste those sweet lips again.

Once Jungkook open his eyes, Jimin said the things that make Jungkook become angrier than he is before.

"I have never lie and I will never lie to you. I promise." Jimin said and smile with his eyes but it died as soon as he sees Jungkook become tense and release him from his hold.

"Don't promise when you can't keep it." Jungkook said coldly and stare at Jimin with anger.

"But I never..." Jimin stopped talking when Jungkook snap at him angrily.

"Shut it." Jungkook then move to get out of the room.

But Jimin stop him by holding his sleeve. "I promise I wouldn't lie but I never promise to accept your accusation. So, don't act like you know me better than I know myself because you know nothing about me and my life." Jimin then leave Jungkook sleeve and go back to his chair but not looking up until he heard the door open and closed again.

Who's been hurting him before. He seems so frustrated by his past. I can't bear seeing him like that. It makes my heart clench in agony. But why?

Urgh, I have better things to do than keep on thinking about him.

Jimin then dial Yoongi's number to talk about their plan on moving JM's bakery to a new place that is closer to his new house since he already moves in with Jungkook.

(A/N : I have no idea on what to names the bakery shop so if anyone have any suggestion, you can leave a comment or message me personally and I will change it later. Thanks 😊)

********************

That's the end for this chapter because I don't have that many ideas but I promise to write a new chapter as soon as I can. I'm grateful for those who always support me either loudly or silently. Everyone of you means a lot to me.

Thank you for supporting my stories.

Don't forget to Vote, Leave Comments & Follow Me ...

Love : littleChimny 😊