Chapter 9 : Reveal

Author POV

When Jungkook come back to the office after lunch, he felt weird because Jimin isn't in his room. Jimin always come back after lunch on time. Does something happen to him? Jungkook asked himself.

Jungkook asked his secretary about Jimin but she said that Jimin hasn't come back at all. Then, Jungkook decide to call Jimin and search for Jimin number. Then he remembered that he doesn't have Jimin's number. So, he asked it from his secretary.

"Send Jimin mobile number to me. Now." Jungkook said and finally he got it. But when he types the number, the name 'My Hubby' come out and Jungkook find it weird but he just ignores it since the most important things now is to find Jimin whereabout.

He tried to call the number, but nobody's answering. "Is this the right number?" Jungkook asked his secretary again.

"Yes, sir. He uses that number. I even asked his friends and they said the same." His secretary said through the intercom.

Jungkook didn't reply anything and he sit down to calm his mind and think rationally. "If I am Jimin, where should I be?" Jungkook asked himself but the only answer he got is he don't know because the only places Jimin have been with him since they married is either the office or their home.

"Home." Finally, it clicked on Jungkook mind that Jimin might be home.

All the way home, Jungkook called the house phone non-stop but nobody's answering.

Jimin please. Answer the phone. Don't leave me again. Jungkook thought and hurriedly rush to his house when the elevator stopped at his level.

"Jimin" Jungkook called the moment he opened the door but nobody's answering. Jungkook then go to the closet in the bedroom and his jaw dropped when he saw some of Jimin's clothes is missing.

He tried to call Jimin again, but there's still no answer. He doesn't know what to do. He felt lost. Where should he find Jimin now.

After a few minutes, he decided to asked for Yugyeom help but the moments he wants to call Yugyeom, 'My Hubby' word flash on his phone.

He immediately answered it.

"Hello. Where are you? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked immediately, not giving Jimin space to talk back.

"Hello Jungkook. I'm on my way to my father's house. I am sorry for not telling you beforehand but there's something important that I need to handle." Jimin said and wait for Jungkook's respond.

"Are you okay. I will go there. Wait for me." Jungkook said and was about to end the conversation because he needs to book a flight ticket.

"Jungkook wait. I'll be back soon. It wouldn't take long. You don't have to come here. I know you're busy." Jimin said.

"But..." Jungkook was about to protest but he was stopped once again by Jimin.

"And I need some time to be alone." Jimin said again. He doesn't want Jungkook to find out what he was going to settle at home.

"Okay. But are you sure you are okay? You sounded different." Jungkook asked again. Jungkook know that deep inside, he also needs to think and he might as well take this opportunity to think about him and Jimin.

"Yes... I am okay. Don't worry." Jimin said.

"Okay. I'm going to wait for you. Come back soon, okay?" Jungkook said and he heard Jimin said okay before he ended the phone call.

When Jimin reached home, he looked for his father but unfortunately, his father has gone for a business meeting and will be back in next two days.

Jimin want to know the truth from his father's mouth but since his father is not at home, why not he tries to find the truth by himself first.