Chapter 11 : Longing

Dear readers. Today is the 7th day of Eid for the Muslims. Happy Eid for all of you. I know some of you are separated on the Eid because of Covid-19 but I hope we can stay strong because we need to fight Covid-19 this way. I also celebrate my Eid online with my brothers because they are front liner and they cannot come home for Eid. So, I know how it felt to be apart from your family on an Eid. Let's stay strong together. Fighting!!!

************

Author POV

Jimin walk slowly towards his twin. He can't believe that his twin looks just like him from the side. There is no different at all.

"Umm... Excuse me." Jimin said to grab his twin attention.

"Yes." His twin answered but once he turns around, his eyeballs look like it is about to pop out from its socket.

"W...who are you?" Jaemin asked dumbfounded.

"I am Jimin... Park Jimin... Your twin." Jimin answered and hug his twin tightly. Small tears fall down his eyes. He can't believe that he can meet his twin again.

Jaemin fell a huge feeling of longing come from Jimin that make him hug Jimin back and tears also fall down his cheeks. It is like he can feel what Jimin felt at the moment. It's almost liked their feeling become one.

After a few minutes of hugging and sorting their feeling, they finally move to a clearer place to talk because there are so much unanswered questions in both of their mind that they feel the need to clear their mind and talk everything out with each other.

"So..." "Uhm..." Both of them said at the same time and they laugh together after looking at each other.

"You can start first since you are my big brother." Jimin said after they stop laughing and catch their breathe.

"Are we really twins?" There is so much more that Jaemin want to ask, but that is the most important thing that he need to know because he had done so many bad things by using his twin's name as an act of rebel for those who push him aside.

"Yes..." Jimin answered and slowly move his hand to hold his twin's hand. He wants his twin to feel the bond that they have.

"Why now?" Jaemin asked again, while staring at the sky. They are now in the park near the club. They walked there together since it is not that far.

"I am sorry for coming too late." Jimin said and stare at his twin's face even though Jaemin just ignore him because Jimin know that he is at fault because he lives a normal life while his twin is struggling with his life.

"I thought that my twin was dead until few days ago." Jimin continued and his eyes started to form brim of tears.

"I know it is not an excused. I... I should have tried to find you when I got those weird dreams but my stupid mind just... j-just doesn't allow me because all of my life..." A sob escaped Jimin's lips even though he tried hard to suppressed it.

"A-all of my life... I've been told that you d-died the moment mother's given birth to us." Jimin continued and hug Jaemin tightly just how his heart felt tight remembering all those years where he lives without knowing about his twin's struggled.

Jimin cried his heart out. Leaving himself vulnerable for Jaemin.

"Shh...It's not your fault." Jaemin said also in tears. Knowing that he still has family make him felt glad.

"Can I know your name?" Jimin asked after a few more moments of silence and hugging.

"It's Jaemin." Jaemin said.