Chapter 7 : Confusion

Author POV

When Jimin walk inside Jungkook office, Taehyung was there and saw the whole scene take place. He also eavesdrops at Jungkook's door because he is curious to know what happened that Jungkook urgently need Jimin in his office right after lunch time.

But Taehyung aren't able to heard anything yet because Hoseok come and make him startled that he immediately stands still to cover his behavior.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok ask and tried to open the door to Jungkook office but he was stopped by Taehyung when Taehyung grab his hand to stop him.

When Taehyung hand touch Hoseok's hand, both of them felt a spark coming into their bodies. It makes them stood still in their place and stare at each other without blinking.

They only move once Jungkook open the door and stomp out of the office looking like a lost puppy.

"I'm sorry." – Taehyung

"What just happened?" – Hoseok

Both of them spoke at the same time and the laugh afterwards. But it is an awkward laugh since they aren't supposed to be close to each other. Hell, they are supposed to be enemy since they used to hate each other.

Taehyung hate Hoseok for being too carefree and Hoseok hate Taehyung for being too uptight. No matter what happened, they always argue with each other if they have to work together. It always ends terribly but of course with a good result for their work.

Their laugh was interrupted when Jimin finally walk out from Jungkook office after he realized that Jungkook already left him there alone.

Jimin walk straight to his room without realizing about Taehyung and Hoseok who saw him questionably walking with a grumpy face out of Jungkook's office.

"What happen to him?" Hoseok finally asked Taehyung after a few moments of silence between them.

"I... I don't know." Taehyung answered looking shy in front of Hoseok because of what happened between them just now.

"Why are your cheeks turning red? It's not hot here." Hoseok said and tried to check Taehyung condition by putting his hand on Taehyung forehead.

Looking at Hoseok, Taehyung didn't move a bit. He stands stoic at his place and just let Hoseok put his hand on his forehead. Once they touch again, the same spark flow through them.

It makes Hoseok stand still staring into Taehyung eyes. After a few moments of silence Hoseok finally realized that he has been staring, so he moves his hand and said.

"You don't have a fever but you should take a rest." Hoseok said and look elsewhere, anywhere as long as not at Taehyung.

"Uhm... I think I should go and take a rest. Bye." Taehyung replied and walk hurriedly into his room. The situation makes him feel uncomfortable and those sparks too. What is happening to me? Taehyung mumbled to himself.

"What is happening to me? I can't forget Jimin's sweet smile but I also can't deny those sparks. I need to find this out." Hoseok finally come to a conclusion to get to know Taehyung better to understand his own feeling.

Meanwhile Jimin can't concentrate about anything in his office room. He felt lost. His mind is so full of Jungkook. The temptation. The rejection. Those thought aren't going away from his mind. He felt pain, hurt and shame.

A lot of why come into his mind. Why Jungkook left him? Why Jungkook seems like have known him before? Why Jungkook treat him like a lover but also like a stranger? Why is Jungkook so confusing? Why does his heart beat uncontrollably for Jungkook?