Chapter 17 : Regret

I know the video above isn't related to this chapter but TIny Tan is so cute. I can't resist their charms.

Another update ... Please ignore the grammatical error if there is any because I didn't reread it.... Hehe...

Enjoy...!!

*****************

Author POV

The doctor told that Jimin was exhausted, that's why he blanks out so suddenly. The reason was that he hasn't been eating, so it will take some time before he regained his consciousness.

After knowing that Jimin will get better, Jungkook decided to confront Jimin's twin and find out the real story behind everything that happened because he is too in love with Jimin that he is starting to regret everything.

The three of them walk to the cafeteria to talk since everyone hasn't been eating anything since morning.

"So, you are Jimin's twin?" Jungkook asked straight to the point because he is tired of all the dramas.

"Yes. I am Jaemin, the one who leaves you in Seattle." Jaemin answered and felt guilty because everything is happening because of him.

"So, you are the one who broke my heart before? But... your name... it's different." Jungkook was starting to regret everything that he had done but he tried to keep a calm facade in front of Jaemin and Yoongi.

"Yeah. I lied. At that time, I was so mad because I was told that I had a twin name's Jimin and he is having a great life while I am living alone." Jaemin said sadly because he also regrets using Jimin's name because it became the reason for Jimin's suffering.

"I didn't want to believe it, so I just started using the name for fun and that was when I meet you." Jaemin continued. Yoongi is sitting beside him, drawing a small circle on his hand to give him some support.

After that, there is silence. Jungkook didn't say anything. He is thinking and the weird thing is he isn't as mad as before. He is more worried about Jimin than his revenge. He just wants to make sure that Jimin is okay but he also wants to know why Jaemin leaves him, so he asks.

"So, you are Jaemin and was pretending to be Jimin... So Uhm... Care to tell me why you leave me bringing all of my belonging with you?" Jungkook asked and staring straight at Jaemin trying to be intimidating.

"I... I..." Jaemin started but he is hesitated to tell the truth and felt Jungkook wrath but the support from Yoongi make him calm and able to tell Jungkook the truth about him.

"I was young. I love to party and feel free. At that time, I just want to have fun and I didn't know you will take it too far so I am scared and took all of your money to get away from you. I am sorry." Jaemin finished in almost a whisper because Jungkook seems like he was about to kill somebody.

"So, it was just a joke to you." Jungkook snarl at Jaemin making Jaemin flinch but he still responds.

"I am not proud of myself, okay. I was too young and wild and you know that I love to flirt at that time. It still confused me why you decide to marry me in the first place." Jaemin replied.

"I just though you were the one for me at that time and how wrong can I be..." Jungkook felt like a fool.

"I took my revenge on an innocent person. He didn't even know about us. That's why he always looks confused and I am a fool for not looking out the truth." Jungkook looks into space and though about the things that he had done and said to Jimin. He felt useless. he blamed himself for everything and he doesn't know what to do, what to even think. He is lost.