Chapter 21 : Speechless !!

Another update ... Enjoy...!!

****************

"B...But I signed the divorce paper." Jimin slowly talks as if remembering the moment, where he signed the paper that makes his heart empty.

"I didn't," Jungkook said again in a calm manner which irritated Jimin to no end.

"What the f... what are you talking about?" Jimin was about to curse but he stops when he remembers that he is pregnant with a child. He needs to be on his best behavior while pregnant.

"I didn't sign the divorce paper," Jungkook said again, confirming his word to Jimin.

"I heard you. Why?" Jimin asked sterner this time. He has had enough of Jungkook joking and playing with him.

"We need to talk. We don't have a good talk before. I know it is my fault and I am sorry. but I don't want to divorce you. I want us to work out. I don't want to lose you." Jungkook said in a breath, he wants to make it clear to Jimin that he wants Jimin to be with him forever.

"Why do we need to talk?" Jimin asked in a sinister way, remembering how he got married to Jungkook without even knowing his husband to be.

"We only got married to a paper, we don't even know each other, we didn't even give our vow to stay together no matter how hard our marriage is. Why do we need to talk for a divorce when we aren't doing it while getting married?" Jimin continued talking.

Remembering how embarrassed he is, standing alone at the altar, and hearing the whispers of his father's associate about how ugly he is that his husband to be doesn't even want to come for the wedding. He knows Jungkook did that for revenge but he can't stop himself from feeling hurt and sad because his marriage day wasn't how he imagines it to be. Without realizing, tears slip down his eyes.

Hearing those words from Jimin make Jungkook realized how bad their marriage has started and how he wishes he hadn't been blinded by revenge. He never regretted anything in his life more than his stupid revenge towards the wrong person. He knows he can't turn back time but he will make it better. He will make Jimin happy until he forgets all the painful memory that he had given to Jimin because he can't lose Jimin.

Jimin is the light in his life and he needs his light to stay on the bright side of the world. "I...I am sorry. Sweetheart, please... I know you can't forgive me but please... give me a chance to make you happy." Tears also fall down Jungkook's eyes seeing how much he has hurt Jimin is because of his stupidness.

I am hurt because of him but he is still the father of my child. Jimin thought to himself and stare at Jungkook, deep into his eyes, searching for any lies that he had said but there is none. Jungkook is sincerely asking him for a chance.

"I will give you a chance but I want to work here," Jimin said after he decided how he wants to live his life.

"You can work here but you will stay with me, right?" Jungkook asked hopefully. He can tolerate Jimin working elsewhere besides his company but he can't tolerate waking up without Jimin by his side. He will become insane if he continues sleeping without Jimin any longer.