Chapter 6 : Bursting

Author POV

Jungkook dragged Jimin into his office and push Jimin to the wall. He is beyond angry. He is furious. Seeing Jimin touching another man apart from him make him felt jealous to no core.

Jungkook trapped Jimin between his body and breathe near Jimin's ear. He wants to smell those sweet smell. It is different than before, but the smell intoxicates him more than ever.

"Why are you late?" Jungkook finally asked after he put his head on Jimin shoulder, near his neck. Jimin scent make him calmer so he needs Jimin to stay still near him. That's why he wraps Jimin in his hand.

"I'm sorry for being late. I wouldn't do that again." Jimin said stay stiff in Jungkook's hold. He isn't familiar with those situations. Jungkook always caught him off guard.

"Then why are you flirting in front of the lift when you know that you are late. And you know that I like my worker to be punctual." Jungkook said again as calm as he can.

"I'm not flirting. He just caught my hand and asked me for lunch when I was just about to go to my room. I didn't even know his name." Jimin answered and try to move away from Jungkook because it make him uncomfortable.

"Don't move or I might lose my control." Jungkook said authoritatively. Hearing those, Jimin stay still and didn't try to move anymore. He doesn't know why but he doesn't want Jungkook to be mad at him.

"Don't go to lunch with him." Jungkook finally said after he finally felt calm again.

"I wouldn't." Jimin said immediately.

"Good. Get back to work and I didn't forget that you're late. Starting from today, you will bring me my coffee every morning and evening. Understood?" It's sounded more like a statement than a question that make Jimin nodded immediately.

"Yes sir." Jimin then move out of Jungkook's hold and get back to his work.

When it is lunch time, Jimin was about to go to the cafeteria but stopped when he saw the man from the elevator came and greet him.

"Hi. It's lunch time." He said confidently.

What should I say? I already promised Jungkook that I wouldn't go to lunch with this man. Jimin thought.

"Uhm... I'm sorry but we didn't even know each other. So, I'm sorry but I can't go to lunch with you." Jimin said and was about to leave the man when the man once again grabs his hand.

What is with this man and grabbing hand.

"I am Jung Hoseok. You can call me Hobi and you are Park Jimin. Now that we know each other, let's go to lunch." He introduces himself and also know Jimin's name. How did he even know my name and where I work? Jimin thought.

"How did..." Jimin was about to say something but he stopped when he saw Jungkook glaring at the man and was about to come to his room.

"I'm sorry but I need to go now. I can't go to lunch with you. I'm really sorry." Jimin hurriedly said and hurriedly walk to the cafeteria.

Jungkook stand stunt because Jimin just walk past him and ignoring his presence.

Hoseok who just about to leave see Jungkook at the door and immediately bow and greet him respectfully. Obviously, it is because Jungkook is his boss. Of course, he knows the boss.

"Good evening, sir." Hoseok said.

Jungkook just give Hoseok a look and then leave him without answering the greetings.
(A/N: what wouldn't jealousy make you do. Hahaha)