Puppy

It was your birthday morning , you woke up and wanted to leave your room when suddenly out of nowhere Tom stood in your way. 

"Morning darling" he rushed and gave you a quick kiss 

" please go back inside" 

"Why?" 

" Why? Because I said so" he imitated in Tony stark voice. You gave him a confused look. 

"Spider-man homecoming" 

"the scene where Tony's in I don't know where and peter just fell into the sea" 

"yeah...no" you replied. 

"Anyway , can you please go back into your room I have an surprise for you and you woke up earlier than expected" You did as said and went back into your room. Ten minutes later Tom came in with a bright smile on his face. He stood behind you and covered your eyes. 

" Tom what are you doing?" 

"Trust me (y/n) ."

"I swear if you let me fall I'm gonna..." You were interrupted by a little *woff* 

"Surprise" Tom said and hold up a little puppy. 

" Whaaaat, god he's so cute, wait what nooo nooo you didn't bought a dog" 

"He's going to become best friends with Tessa, mum already agreed to care about him when were both away doing work" Tom explained. You hugged Tom tightly , 

"Thank you so much" you whispered in his ear. Tom hold you close , 

"Happy Birthday y/n," 

"I love you so much." As reply you kissed him. Neither of you wanted to let go but the little puppy jumped up and down , you both laughed and started to play with the puppy. 

"We need a name" Tom says,

"yeah you're right , let's make a list of the best names and then let's decide" 

" almost like we're searching for names for our kids". 

"well he's out little baby soooo"