Sorry

I have so many chapters called sorry because I dunno what else to call them lmao 

***

You groaned at the loud ringing of your phone. You were about ready to mute it but you saw your boyfriend's picture pop up. You picked up the phone, letting it rest by your ear.

"Hey baby, everything alright?" You say, your voice was raspy from sleep.

"I'm sorry love, I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean it, she pushed herself on me and we were only hanging out. I thought she knew I had a girlfriend and it was mindless flirting but-" Tom rambled on, You sat up more awake now.

"To slow down, who's she? What's going on?" You ask worriedly.

"The paparazzi pics are all gonna leak by the morning and I'm sorry, fuck y/n I love you so much, please don't break up with me. I love you and I'm sorry, please baby you have to believe me." You heard Toms breathing grow heavier.

"Tom, what happened?" You ask rubbing your eyes. You heard Tom sniffle on the other end of the line making your heart clench.

"Everyone was out, they wanted to get a couple of drinks after we finished filming and Lana tagged along, she's been around set a few times and we've talked but that's all, I don't know what happened but after drinks, everyone left and it was just me and her and she was really close and I thought she knew I was with you or that I at least had a girlfriend but she just kissed me out of nowhere-" you felt your heart drop.

"W-what? Did you kiss her back?" You felt tears prickling your eyes.

"No! No baby I'd never, I pulled away and told her that we were just friends and that I'm with you, she seemed mad or upset I don't know, but there was paparazzi that followed us and they got a few pictures and it might tell a different story and y/n, you have to believe me. I'm so sorry, I'm sorry and-" Tom broke down on his side, letting a few sobs escape. "I'm sorry baby." At that very moment, all you wanted to do was hold Tom in your arms, but another part of you wanted to yell at him.

"I- I um," you swallowed the lump in your throat, holding back the tears. "I have to go, filming is starting early tomorrow, and I- I just- I'll call you later." You hold back the tears.

"Baby please, I'm so sorry," Tom begged, making your heart clench.

"Goodnight Tom." You end the call, dropping your phone back on the bed. You crawl back under the covers, muffling your cries with the blankets. And soon enough your fast asleep.

You woke up the next morning to your assistant knocking on your trailer. He lets himself in knowing you heard him and you were too lazy to open the door.

"Y/n, you have to get up-" James stops mid-sentence when he notices your puffy red eyes. "Hey, were you crying last night?" He's by your side in seconds, letting you wrap your arms around his waist and let out a few cries. "Honey, talk to me." He soothed, rubbing your back.

"C-can you open my phone." You sniffle, James nods. Picking up your phone and unlocking it. And you knew what was going to happen, your notifications were spammed. Articles and posts all on what happened last night with Tom. James clicked some articles scrolling through the pictures.

Has Tommy boy found a new love interest? Tom and Y/n no more? So much for the power couple, it seems like someone has moved on. Tom Holland cheating on famous actress Y/N L/N with a new pick up? Leaked pictures last night of famous Marvel actor Tom Holland locking lips with someone who isn't Y/n L/n!

The articles flooded your phone. And followed after were the pictures. And they really did tell a different story. You looked at the pictures of Tom laughing with the girl and smiling at her brightly. What hurt more was how he always smiled at you like that and gave you that look, every time he looked at you. You felt your heart clench. Then you saw the one picture you were dreading. Lips locked. You looked away, James closing the phone and holding you close.

"He called me last night." You said. James hummed in response telling you to continue. And so you did telling him the whole story.

"So he didn't cheat?" James asked confused. You sat up, playing with the blanket.

"I don't know anymore, I want to believe him I really do, but I just- I don't know. I need time. I need to think." You said, James nodding.

"Take as much time as you need. But if you want my opinion, the guy really does love you. I don't think he meant to hurt you." You look up at James.

"We should probably head down to set."

-

Tom waited for you to call, but a week has past and he didn't receive one text or call. The only thing he's seen is the paparazzi pictures of you around set and he saw the lost sparkle in your eyes and it hurt him knowing he caused that.

So Fuck it.

Tom talked to Jon Watts, asking him if he could head down to Atlanta for a day or two. They were filming in NYC so it wasn't a long flight. And with more convincing and a little help from Zendaya and Jacob, Jon said yes. Tom packed a small backpack and made his way to the airport.

-

It was the afternoon and you weren't even close to finishing the scene. Your director noticed how off you've been this week and insisted you take a break but you refused. You had to get this scene done. But it was getting harder and harder, the only thing on your mind was Tom.

"Cut!" Your director yelled. You huffed in annoyance, rubbing your face.

"I'm sorry, I've got it this time." You said, shaking your body out. Your director nodded. "What's my line again?" You say, running a hand through your hair.

"I love you." Your brows scrunched together. That's not my line.

You turn your head around, only to find Tom standing there, eyes glossed over and bag around his back. You felt as if all the oxygen in the room had been sucked out.

"I love you." He said again, this time taking a step forward. This was the first time the whole set has been dead silent, the only thing you could hear was the sound of your heartbeat picking up.

"What're you doing here?" You ask him, putting your hand in your back pockets. Tom took another step forward.

"I love you y/n, I love you and I don't know what else to say to make you believe me. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for any of it to happen. Please." Tom pleaded, taking the last few steps towards you stopping only a few feet away.

"I'm in the middle of a scene right now." Your voice was quiet, holding back the lump in your throat.

"I know, and I don't care because I love you and I want you, only you. You're my whole world and if I lose you, then I don't know what I'd do." You felt the tears well up in your eyes.

"You hurt me." You say, letting a tear fall down your face. Tom felt his heart clench at the scene in front of him.

"I know I did baby, and I'm so fucking sorry, I never meant to hurt you." He said moving closer to you. You didn't move away, letting more tears fall down.

"I know you didn't mean for anything to happen, but it-it still hurts." You say, more tears falling down.

"I'm sorry baby." That was it, Tom took the last steps to you, letting you wrap your arms around his waist as he held you close. "Fuck I'm so sorry baby, I love you so so much." Tom pressed his cheek to the side of your head, kissing your temple repeatedly.

"I love you too Tommy." You finally repeat the words he's been saying over and over again. Tom felt his body relax as you said the three words back.

"I'm never going to let anything like that happen. Fuck I'll kill myself before I ever hurt you again. Believe me when I say that." Tom said. You picked your head up, looking into his eyes.

"I believe you." You said softly, leaning up, connecting your lips. Tom sighed contently in the kiss.

"I love you, baby," Tom mumbled into your lips. You smiled into the kiss.

"Love you too." Tom pulled away, wiping the tears off your face. He gave you a kiss to the forehead.

"Now smash this scene so I can treat you after." He said. You bit your lip nodding in response. Tom moved behind the camera, sending you a wink. You smiled back, giving your director a thumbs up.

"andddd ACTION!"