Lip Sync Battle (smut)

You were sitting in your Psychology 300 class, lost in thought. You loved psych but it tended to get a bit repetitive. You smiled when a text popped up on your screen from your boyfriend Tom - 'hope class is going well, about to head to your apartment. Can't wait to see you, I love you sweet cheeks'. He'd been doing press for two months straight and you were more than excited for his return. Nothing could ruin your mood. Well, almost nothing.

You couldn't contain the annoyed sigh that left your lips when you felt a pen tap your shoulder. "That your little boyfriend Y/N?" It was Mike Dudley. You'd done a project together in the beginning of the semester, he asked you out and you declined; ever since then he'd decided to make frustrating you his full time job. You ignored him. Until he tapped you again. And again. It was his fourth attempt when you finally whipped around and gave him the meanest death glare you could muster up. 

"Yes it is my boyfriend, if you must know. Now leave me alone" you whispered harshly, turning back to your professor. You heard him and his little flunkies laugh. 

"I saw his little performance last night, he looks better as girl. I didn't know that's what you were into" he spoke whilst leaning over, his hot breath fanning across the back of your neck. You leaned away from him, scrunching up you face. 

"First of all, you're fucking foul get away from me. Second of all; Tom looked hot last night, don't be mad because he could get any girl you wanted IN that outfit. And we both know these are facts" you responded harshly, your voice rising a bit.

Mike leaned back in his seat, seeing how upset you actually were. You thought college boys would be at least a little more mature than high school ones, but you were shown that that wasn't the case on many occasions. The rest of class seemed to drag on, you could feel Mikes eyes burning holes into the back of your head. You had zoned out when suddenly you heard everyone begin packing up their books. You blinked your eyes into focus before doing the same.

You just made it through the doors out of the lecture hall when someone grabbed your arm. "Look Y/N, I'm sorry for bothering you. I just, I really like you-" you stopped him in his tracks. 

"Apology accepted Mike" you spoke before ripping your arm from his grip and walking away briskly.

Your entire car ride home all you could think about was Tom. Seeing him standing in your kitchen instantly took you from 2 to 10. "Tom!" You shouted, running over to him and jumping into his arms. 

"Hey baby!" He cooed before placing a kiss on your lips. You showered his face with kisses as he walked the two of you to the couch. He looked small but he had above average strength, you always joked that he had super powers in real life. Sitting down now you were on his lap. "I could get used to this" he sighed, smiling at you. You stared at him and felt something tugging at your heartstrings. You were so grateful for him, he worked so hard and still found time to be the best boyfriend you could ever ask for.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you" you whispered, leaning your forehead against his. After a moment Tom went to pull away but you held him still, "just hold me". 

"What's wrong babe" Tom asked, sensing there was another reason you were acting so needy, not that he minded a bit. 

"Just some dickheads at school, talking shit" . Toms eyebrows furrowed, upset that someone was bothering you. 

"What'd they say?" He asked, looking at you with a clouded expression. 

"This guy was talking about your lip sync battle, which you killed by the way. He feels the need to annoy me somehow every single day" you explain. 

"He probably wants to fuck you" Tom muttered, he couldn't blame the guy. You were a fucking queen.

"He asked me out a a couple of months ago" you add, biting your lip trying to gage your boyfriends reaction. He gripped your hips so tight you though his finger tips would leave bruises. 

"Sometimes I wish I could lock you up in the house and keep you for myself, I'll beat his ass if you want" he replied and you laughed. 

"It's okay baby, I can handle him. And you don't need to lock me up, I'd stay here with you forever more than willingly" you giggle before sliding to your knees in front of him.

You pulled down his sweats, palming his dick through his boxers. Y'all hadn't had sex since he left and it showed- he was hard in seconds. "Besides, your dick is the only one want inside of me. In my pussy, in my ass, or down my throat" your words fell from you lips in the most seductive way you could muster. 

"Oh god" Tom whispered to himself, throwing an arm over his eyes. The sight of you kneeling in front of him was too much. His dick throbbed in anticipation. You made quick work of his boxers, licking your lips at the view in front of you. You grabbed his dick in your hand, pumping it a few times before placing his tip in your mouth. Toms thighs clenched at the feeling of your warm, wet mouth wrapped around him. "Fuck, I missed you bad" he groaned, gathering your hair into a makeshift ponytail. You hummed, your way of saying you missed him too while your mouth was otherwise occupied. You took him deeper, your nose almost touching his pelvis and gagged around his length. Toms hips bucked up as you began to bob your head faster and faster. "Im close baby girl, let me come in that pretty mouth" he groaned, tugging on your hair. You looked up at him through your lashes, taking him as deep as you could. You reached a hand up to play with his balls and Tom yelled out your name as he climaxed.

You swallowed him down before crawling back into his lap, smiling to yourself as you listened to his ragged breaths. "How'd I get so lucky" you murmured, kissing him. 

"I ask myself the same thing everyday, now let me show you what else this mouth can do besides win lip sync battles"