Not afraid

You sat on the edge of Tom's desk, flicking the silver lighter in your hand as you attempted to light the cigarette. Once the small flame ignited, you pressed it against the end of the stick and shut the lid of the lighter.

The door swung open and Tom stormed in with a frown on his face.

"Who the fuck are you?" He spat, slamming the door.

"Take a wild fucking guess, buddy, considering you asked your bodyguards to drag me here." You shrugged as you blew a cloud out through the small parting between your lips.

Tom chuckled as he took a seat at his chair. You stood up and looked around the room, picking up the picture frames dotted around the room. There was a picture of Tom and his family. He had a younger brother and two brothers who were twins.

"You must be Y/N Y/L/N." You heard Tom say.

"You got that right, baby." You winked at him over your shoulder.

"How about you come and take a seat then, Miss Y/L/N."

"How do you know I'm not married?" You teased as you took a seat in the leather armchair similar to Tom's.

"I don't see a ring and I don't think anyone can put up with your annoying personality."

"That's what makes me a mobster, darling. I don't need anyone to tell me how to act." You took the cigarette out of your mouth and placed it between your index and ring finger, tapping it lightly so ash fell to the floor like snowflakes.

"Please enlighten me as to why I've been dragged to your office." You wet your bottom lip and crossed your leg before taking another drag.

"I heard that you decided to start a gunfight with my men. There were five dead and six injured." Tom raised his voice near the end of his sentence, slamming his fist on the table and expecting you to flinch.

But you didn't.

"Okay? What am I meant to say to that? Do you want me to pay for their fucking hospital bills or what, Tom? You're not giving me a lot of help here." You rolled your eyes as you pressed the cigarette into the ashtray that was already filled with cigarettes previously smoked by Tom probably.

"I don't think you realize how powerful I really am. I can destroy your mafia in a single hour if you don't watch out." He said through gritted teeth as he stood up, slowly walking behind you.

"I'm so scared!" You exclaimed sarcastically as you raised your hands. "Fucking do it then, I'd like to see you try sunshine."

Tom was beginning to take an interest in you as you spat back constant replies to anything he said. But it frustrated since you didn't even flinch in the slightest every time he raised his voice or slammed his hand on his desk.

"I just don't understand what went through your pretty little head to do such a thing though." Tom's fingers brushed over your bare shoulder, making goosebumps rise.

"If I want something done my way, then I get it done. I don't care who's stopping me because sooner or later," you stood up, making the space between you both practically disappear "they'll be out of my way."

"Oh really?"

"You don't believe me? Then I can promise me that another four of your men will be dead the next time they get in my way." You smirked, tilting your head slightly. Tom flicked a brow up and leaned down so his lips were brushing over your ear lobe.

"I'll take away the same amount of your men in return." His voice was deeper and dripping with darkness as well as his eyes that we're turning a dark brown - almost black. "And soon enough, you'll be the last person left for me to kill."

"Bring it on, baby." You whispered. Tom growled lowly before moving his lips down to your jaw, kissing gently. However, as soon as his lips got to your neck he became harsher. "You think I won't be able to destroy your mafia?"

"I highly doubt it, princess."

Your arms wrapped around his neck, pushing him against you harder. His hands landed on your waist and pushed you towards his desk. Your hand was gripping the edge of the table the other was on the side of his neck.

"Just you fucking wait and see, baby-boy." You laughed dryly as Tom gripped your thighs and sat you on the table