23 Licks (smut)

You were propped up on your elbow admiring Tom's sleeping form, entranced by the way the sunlight illuminated the splash of freckles across his shoulders when he rolled over and slowly popped one eye open. His hair was predictably a mess, his cheek held creases from the pillowcase and his face was adorably scrunched up.

You'd never seen anyone more captivating. "You're quite a sight when you first wake up, you know that?"

"Well," he began his voice low and still raspy with sleep, "you're the creeper that's sat there staring. What's that say about you?"

"You can't do that." Tom squirmed away and put on quite a show of pretending to be injured as you lightly pinched his side. "You have to be nice to me today."

"Why?" You couldn't resist the urge to tease him. "What's so different about today?"

His mouth dropped open as a look of indignation settled across his soft features. "What do you mean, what's so special about today? You haven't forgotten, have you? You couldn't have possibly forgotten that this is a very special day."

"Special how?"

"Special because it's the birthday of someone very important to you."

"Still drawing a blank."

"The person that you desire most in the world."

"Ummm. Rihanna's birthday is in February, so I really don't know what you're talking about babe."

Tom narrowed his eyes. "You're just messing with me, aren't you?"

"Yes, and I can't believe it took you so long to figure that out." You leaned over and gave him a soft kiss. "Happy Birthday, Tom." You gave his lips another peck. "Light of my life."

"That's more like it."

"My moon and my stars, my reason for being, the fire in my loins, my—"

Tom cut you off as you had started to giggle. "Alright, alright. Don't want to lay it on too thick, love."

You laid back down beside him, letting your fingers drag up and down his arm. "Is there anything special you wanted to do before we meet your family for brunch?"

Although Tom could have been anywhere in the world doing anything he wanted to celebrate his birthday, he preferred to be close to home.

First, you were having brunch with his parents and little brother, then later that night you were hooking up with Sam, Harry, Haz, Big T and a few of your friends to go to the pub around the corner from your place. For Tom, nothing was better than spending his birthday with his dog, his family and friends and you.

Tom twirled his finger around one of the braids that had escaped your scarf during the night. "Just lying here with you is special enough for me."

As Tom snuggled up closer to you, you could feel his morning hardness against your hip. "You just want to lie here, huh? What's that I feel poking into me then?"

"That is a natural biological occurrence over which I have no control. Feel free to ignore it."

"Okay." As you caught Tom's lips in another kiss, this one deeper than the ones before, you slipped your hand into his pajama pants and slowly started to massage him.

He fell away from the kiss as the most heavenly moan erupted from his mouth. "Your definition of the word ignore must vary greatly from mine, darling."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"I didn't—I didn't say that." You loved the little hitch in his breathing as your thumb stroked across the head of his dick.