That's the one

"Nooo, I don't like that one either," you whine.

"Why not?" Tom asks, looking over your shoulder at the camera held for your viewing by Harry. "You look adorable."

"No, wait. Okay. Take one more," you say, crossing your legs criss-cross applesauce-style on the bed and putting your hands on your baby bump.

You were 15 weeks pregnant now and halfway through a two week visit with Tom on location for a movie he was shooting. Harry had flown up to join you two for the second week of your visit, as he hadn't seen his brother since before he'd moved to New York, just after Tom had left to shoot during the sixth week of your pregnancy. Harry had been a massive help to you over the past three months, and you were happy to have him living close to you and Tom. Your baby bump was starting to become more noticeable and was getting increasingly hard to hide as the heat clung to the late summer air. Even though you'd been sending Tom bumpdates almost daily while he'd been gone, his face was full of wonder when he saw in person how pronounced your little bump had become.

"Wow. There is definitely a baby in there," he'd said the night you flew in, spooning you and rubbing his hand over your stomach.

"Did you still have doubts until just now?" you laughed, joking.

"Well, no. It just feels very real all of a sudden. I'm excited."

Before Harry had arrived a week later, you and Tom had discussed it and decided it was time to post about your pregnancy. It was only a matter of time before people started questioning, as clothes fully disguising your bump were starting to become nonexistent. When you'd explained your plan to Harry, he offered to take some nice pictures of you before you could even ask. So there you sat on the bed of the gorgeous hotel suite Tom was living out of, Harry taking pictures of you. You were struggling with really liking any of the pictures, feeling like most of them looked too forced.

"Okay, relax," said Harry. "Close your eyes. Think about how happy you're gonna feel to be a mom." You followed his instructions, mostly just because you knew he was getting annoyed with you. "Now think about how Tom's gonna be that Dad dressing his own kid up as Spiderman."

You burst out laughing at that, and heard the snap snap snap of his camera shutter while Tom said, "Thanks, man."

"Finally. That's the one," Harry said, pressing a few buttons before handing the camera over to you.

You smiled. Yep, that was the one.

You turned the camera to Tom. "You look so good pregnant. Jeez," he said, smiling wide.

"Okay, hop in there, champ," Harry said, gesturing with his chin for Tom to sit next to you.

Tom sat behind you with his hands resting on your belly.

"You almost look good enough for me to start asking you to call me 'Daddy'," Tom jokingly whispered in your ear, making you laugh hysterically again.

Snap snap snap.

"Not sure if I wanna know what you said or not, but keep saying it," Harry said with his eye to the camera.

After he'd gotten what he felt like were several good ones, Harry uploaded the pictures to his computer and sent them to you both.

Tom instagrammed the one of you sitting criss-cross on the bed, laughing with your hands on your bump: "The prettiest visitor(s) 😍👶😉"

Immediately his picture blew up. You picked one of the two of you sitting side by side, you leaning against his chest, his one hand pressed to the bottom of your bump with your hand on top of his. Again, you both were laughing in the picture - he'd tickled your other side out of view of the camera. "👶😇 "

Over the following couple hours the comments, tweets, and calls from fans, friends, and acquaintances started rolling in. Tom fielded most of the calls, you resting in bed next to him while he chatted with people, his hand drifting over your stomach subconsciously.

He turned off his phone after a couple hours and looked over at you. "Thank God I don't have to keep that secret anymore," he smiled.