Embarrissing Boner

"(Y/N), time to wake up," F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s voice echoes throughout your dark bedroom, "Your 6:00 alarm clock for the training room, just went off."
"Thank you, F.R.I.D.A.Y." You thanked with a small groan, pulling the pillow from beneath you and covering your head with the cushion.
"Are you not going to go, (Y/N)?" The female A.I questioned with a small tone of concern.
"I'm going, I'm going, I'm going." You said with a tired tone, slowly getting up from the bed before yawning out, "Where are the rest of the Avengers, F.R.I.D.A.Y?"
"The rest of the Avengers are on a small mission," F.R.I.D.A.Y. answers, you lifting yourself out from your bed before walking into the connected bathroom to your room, "They will be arriving in just a few hours from now."
"Who isn't on the mission?" You questioned as you pulled your hair into a high, tight ponytail.
"Mr. Peter Parker," F.R.I.D.A.Y. responds after you finished brushing your teeth and drying your face, returning back into your bedroom.
"Where is Peter?" You asked, changing out of your pajamas and changing into your workout clothes. Your workout clothes consisting of black Nike training tights, a neon pink short-sleeve crop top with matching colored Nike gym shoes.
"Mr. Parker is still sleeping. Do you want me to wake him up?"
"No, no, no. That's all, F.R.I.D.A.Y." You say as you exit out of your bedroom and walked down the long corridor to only enter the elevator at the end of the hallway, adjusting the water bottle in your hand, "Thank you, F.R.I.D.A.Y."
"You're welcome, (Y/N)," F.R.I.D.A.Y. says as you pressed the button for the first floor. You listening to the terrible elevator music for what felt like forever and before you know it, you were entering into the empty training room with a filled water bottle. You quickly drank from your water bottle before setting the bottle to the side and started to wrap your hands and knuckles with Tape and Gauze Wraps.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y, can you play some music?" You asked as you started to warm up for your exercise for today. A smile escaping your lips when hearing How Deep Is Your Love start to play, you making your way over to the punching bag before starting to throw slow, soft punches. Then the punches started to get harder and faster as the song that was sung by Disciples started to play faster and the beat was picking up.
You sent one last blow to the punching bag a few seconds before the song ended and then started to take the wraps off of your hands and knuckles. You pulled a strand of your hair that fell out from your ponytail, behind your ear as you made your way towards the jump ropes.
Grabbing a random jump rope before starting out slow to jump over the rope every time it would hit the floor. An unfamiliar song coming on that almost threw you off but you regained your exercise.
"F.R.I.D.A.Y, is this song a remix?" You questioned with a huff.
"Yes it is, Ms. (Y/N)," F.R.I.D.A.Y. answers before asking out, "Do you want me to change the song?"
"No, no, no." You shook your head side to side before hissing out when the rope swung against your leg, sending small bits of pain throughout your leg.
"Are you okay, Ms. (Y/N)?" F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s voice worried, "Do you need medical attention?"
"No, no, no." You stopped for a few seconds to sooth your pain before starting to jump rope again, starting out slow then picking up speed later on, "Can you just turn the music up to max?"
"Yes, Ms. (Y/N)," F.R.I.D.A.Y says before the music started to get louder, so loud that you could feel the vibrations of the beat from the song bouncing off of the walls of the training room, but you didn't pay attention to it as you continued exercising.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y." Peter Parker's voice sounds for the A.I in his bedroom at the Avengers Tower.
"Yes, Mr. Peter," The A.I robotic voices questions.
"Where is the noise coming from?" Peter asked with a groan, getting up and sitting up in a sitting position, wiping the sleep away with his knuckles.
"The noise is coming from Ms. (Y/N) in the the training room," The robotic voice answers, "Do you want me to notify her?"
"NO-" Peter shouts, but then clears his throat before stuttering out, "It's-it's okay. I'll just tell her myself.
"Yes, Mr. Peter," F.R.I.D.A.Y says before Peter was left alone in the darkness of his bedroom at the tower. Peter stayed in bed for a few minutes, debating if he should confront you -his crush- to turn the music down or not, but wanting to sleep a little bit longer, he got out of bed and started to make his way down to the training room.
When Peter stopped on the same floor that the training room was on, he didn't have to be close to the training room entrance when feeling the vibrations of the music bouncing off the walls. Stepping off of the elevator to enter the hallway that the training room was on the same floor, he stood outside of the training room doors and stopped for a minute, thinking of the ways he was gonna approach you.
Hey, can you turn the music down? I was just up all night studying. Nah sounds too nerdy.
Hey, can you turn the music down?! I'm trying to sleep! No way, that sounds rude especially towards the person at his age and his crush ever since he started to attend the new Stark Tower in New York because of his Spiderman duties.
(Y/N), can you please turn down the music? I was trying to sleep. Yeah, that sounds good. Nodding his head to agree with the saying, he pushed the training room doors open and entered. Peter winced when the loud music blasted his eardrums before opening his mouth to speak, but the words were swallowed back down his throat when seeing your back facing him, stretching in the middle of the boxing ring that was placed in the middle of the training room.
Peter shook his head with a small blush before calling out your name, but to no prevail when the music was overpowering his voice by a long shot. Walking up and entering the ring and stopped so you were a couple feet away from him, he reaching his arm out and lightly tapped your shoulder.
Peter Parker who was still half asleep from being woken up by the loud music, didn't expect the right hook coming towards his face. But with his spidey senses, he was able to prevent the flying elbow from connecting his jawline by grabbing your bicep and twirling you around so your back was against his chest.
You didn't really think about, it was just an instant reflex. You can never be too careful when being an Avenger. When feeling a tap on your shoulder, you instantly threw your elbow back to hit the person in the jaw but the intruder was quick enough to catch your elbow. The intruder spun you around and pulled you into their broad chest, now holding both of your hands together so your arms formed an X.
Peter's sleeping figure was then replaced with an adrenaline rushing figure, sleep was out of his system and was replaced with adrenaline running thru his veins. The beat that Mia Martina was playing in her song Beast was helping with Peter's adrenaline rush.
The two of you struggled, you struggling to get out of the intruder's grasp as Peter struggled to hold you so you wouldn't bust his lip or give him a black eye. An oomph passed Peter's lips when feeling a blow to his stomach with the back of your elbow that you were able to free yourself from his grasp, the blow loosening Peter's grip of your hands. 
You quickly spun around and hip tossed the intruder who then landed on the floor of the boxing ring with a thud but you didn't hear as the music was still playing to the max. You quickly leaping onto the body so you were straddling the intruder's waist and lifted your fist to strike a punch to the invader's face, but went still when seeing a pink-faced Peter Parker.
"Peter?" You said, but nothing came out as the music overpowered your voice. You looked up at the camera and motioned for F.R.I.D.A.Y. to turn down the music, to which the A.I. did. You looked down towards Peter before asking again, "Peter, what are you doing?! You know I could hurt you really badly!"
"Yeah, but you didn't," Peter says a little breathless.
"Yeah, but I could have." You answered, lowering your fist and placing both of your hands on either side of Peter's face, "Why are you down here?"
"Y-Your music was too loud," Peter stutters at the position the two of you were in and the only thing he could think of and the thing that was rushing thru his mind; was to not get a boner right at this moment, "It woke me up."
"Crap, sorry." You huffed as Peter snapped his eyes shut. Him trying to imagine something morbid or something gruesome to try and make his boner go away, but the only thing that he could imagine was you; on top of him, sweating and huffing, "You okay?"
"Huh?" Peter snapped his eyes open to see your eyes boring into his, "Uh, y-yeah. Yeah, I'm good."
"Good." You smiled, giving a side of Peter's chest a small pat or two before getting up. Lending a hand out to help him up, "Up, up, up."
"Right," Peter gave you a small nervous smile, grasping your hand with his. Peter placing a hand behind himself to help himself up so he wouldn't have you pull such a big weight, but he didn't know that you would tug so hard. Tugging so hard that Peter stumbled onto his two feet and his body was pressed against yours.
"Uh, hi," Peter gave you a nervous smile, his ears turning a bit pink at how close the two of you were.
"Hey." You smiled, giving his hand a small squeeze that was pressed between the two of you.
"Hi," Peter repeats again to which sent a wave of giggles to erupt from you, making his face get warmer and warmer.
"You already said that."
"Right," Peter trailed off before he was interrupted by the multiple sounds of clapping. The two teenagers snapping their heads to the noise and quickly stepped away from each other when noticing Tony Stark watching the two of you like hawks.
"Mr. Stark," Peter squeaked out.
"Hey." You greeted the billionaire with a small wave of your hand.
"Hey, yourself," Tony says with a side smirk before motioning his pointer finger between the two of you, "Something you two want to tell me?"
"Uh, no." You pursed your lips together with a shake of your head.
"Really?" Tony questions, asking one last time as if that was gonna convince you to pour out everything on what the two of you were just doing.
"Really." You deadpanned, helping yourself out of the boxing ring.
"Tell that to Peter's embarrassing boner," Tony points out, pointing towards the male teenager.
"Tony." You exclaimed with disbelief that Tony would throw Peter under the bus.
"I-I should get going," Peter stutters, covering the front part of his pajamas as he rushed off of the boxing ring and towards the entrance of the training room.
"Peter, if that boner is saying something about your attraction towards me then you can take me out after you handle your situation." You called out after Peter who stopped rushing and turned around to face you.
"Really?" Peter asked with a smile.
"Really." You laughed at the situation that the two of you were in, well Peter was in.
"How about you handle that first," Tony points towards Peter's situation.
"Right," Peter blushes saying a quick sorry to Mr. Stark and gave you one last embarrassing smile before practically running out of the training room.
"What?" You questioned when Tony gave you a look that you couldn't put your hand on what the expression was.
Instead of answering you, he gave you a scoff with a shake of his head, "Teenagers."