peter... my slut (smut)

"C'mon, Esme... It's a simple question... Anyone could've answered this"

"No one can answer this, only you can, Peter" The teen grunted, smashing her head on the table as she moaned out loud. Out of reflex, Peter pulled her head up to see her forehead that was turning red. "I'm not smart, Peter"

"If you keep smashing your head on the goddamn table, you're never going to be smart... Now be quick, what type of energy is needed for photosynthesis to occur?" Peter pointed his pen on the papers, as she looks at it closely as if she had sight problems. Peter pulled her head backward, as the girl muttered a silent 'ow'. "You're gonna hurt your head like that..."

"You keep pulling on my hair!"

"Maybe if you stop smashing them, I won't pull on your hair!"

"You're asking me hard questi-"

Peter and Esme stopped bickering, their heads turned to the loud noise that came from the front door.

"Esme, I'm home... I got the groceries, you better put them- Oh..." The girl stopped in her tracks when she noticed what was happening. Her eyes darted back and forth from the guy to her sister, a little bit confused, but then she noticed him. "You're Peter Parker, aren't you? I know you..."

Peter was speechless... He didn't exactly expect her to recognize him. Peter thought a person like him was just invisible.

Y/N was a well-known girl at their Universities, she was head of her sorority, she was technically royalty there. Of course, she was well-known, a girl like her was one in a million at their 'U'. Nice, pretty, though Peter wasn't exactly claiming that she's smart since word on the street that she's failing a few of her subjects.

"Hey, Y/N... Peter is tutoring me... Kinda need it for my finals" Esme stated, shrugging as she stood up from her chair and took the groceries out of her sister's hand. Peter then held her wrist, stopping her from walking away.

"You're not exactly off the hook, young lady... Finish these questions first... Your mom didn't pay me to teach you nothing" Peter was strict, well, at least he tried to. Esme rolled her eyes, groaning as she plopped back down into the chair.

"Well, Parker... I guess you gotta help me with these..." Y/N pointed out to the groceries as she threw him a soft smile, Peter nodded as he walked towards the kitchen where she was heading.

"Finish those questions, Esme! I want to mark them!"

Y/N placed all of the foodstuffs onto the marble counter, some of them almost fell down to the floor. His reflexes kick in again, catching the apples that were about to hit the floor. "Wow..."

Peter laughed nervously, helping her take out the groceries. "So... I know you're really smart... Full scholarship huh? You have to tutor me sometimes" Peter swears his heart stopped when he saw her winking at him, nibbling lightly on her plump lips. Crimson decorated his cheeks as the heat travels up to his neck. Peter cleared his throat, trying to get his mind off things that aren't supposed to be there.

"Um... So, what major you in, again?" He tried starting a conversation with her, only to see a disapproving look on her face as she shakes her head lightly. It wasn't that she didn't want to talk about school, she just didn't want to talk about her academic activities, she's been struggling for a while now.

"Let's not talk about school, Parker... Pisses me off" Her face was blank as she washes the vegetables and fruits. Peter muttered a quiet 'sorry' as she dismissed it immediately. She then took all of it and opened the fridge, placing it on the lowest compartment. He didn't mean to look, he swears it. But when Y/N bent down, Peter noticed the peek of her white polka dot panties, just a tiny peek. He curses under his breath as he turns around. Peter was already blushing furiously, and he needed to stop so she doesn't see him all flustered. Why did she have to wear such a short skirt?